Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Human's Options for Life in Space
4/10/2018 5:51:53 PM
mike1.jpg Hi all. Does it take a rocket scientist to realize that there is something drastically wrong with the direction that our planet is taking right now? I have been a member of ALP since July of I believe 2003 and have posted several forums and topics on various subjects. I very seldom have any products to sell and don't ask anyone to join any get rich schemes. I do have my thoughts on various subjects that not everyone agrees with, however I do believe that everyone has the right to their own opinions. This topic will focus on various reasons that we should look forward to the prolific advancement of human's rather than the down fall of all human kind. Aliens! Many people laugh at the thought of other life forms from distant planets existing, or even nearby planets. However, those that have encountered these life forms do not laugh. They are either terrified because of their real life experiences, or elated that they may hold the answer to our future existence. Either way, there are several groups that are working around the clock to ensure that our existence will flourish if we act in a positive manner, rather than negative. There are those that say that they don't believe in aliens, and besides they are evil. There is no telling what they could do to us human's. It is time to wake up. What are we doing to ourselves? At the present time there are wars being fought all over this world where the majority of the victims are innocent boys, girls, men and women. Bombs are being launched on villages that are nowhere near the war zones killing scores of innocent people, usually in zones where the victims are poor, and need humanitarian aid. It is usually revealed that the bombs are from friendly forces. They got their information wrong. No, they eliminated the need to support these people. I am going to begin this thread with some videos to show what is being done and urge anyone who has supporting videos to please list them here. We don't need to continue killing each other to prove that we are the righteous, we need to show more love and understanding for one another and our neighbors, no matter how far away they live.
There have been people that have claimed to have seen floating cities in our skies, is it possible that they have seen creations of NASA cities in our skies? I would really like to know how people feel about this topic.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+3
RE: Human's Options for Life in Space
4/10/2018 6:56:32 PM

Mike, not sure what to think really about aliens. Do they exist, maybe, but it's just not a subject that interests me.

I've been back for several days now but there doesn't appear to be much interest on any subject and there appears to be very few people logging in anymore. We can all remember when this was a once thriving community but I'm beginning to wonder if there is any hope for it now.

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2018 4:26:18 PM
Hi Mary Evelyn. I totally agree with you. There are many dedicated members who put up posts of interest but no one responds to them. A few years back, this community was one of the few that had good responses to forums, however I believe it got out of hand when people lost the concept of opinions. There is no way that everyone could agree with everyone else on any given subject, however your response was one that I respect. Your forum is helpful to a lot of people, because they are able to learn who has a business of interest, or subject that they agree with, but, although they will post in your forum, they will not post a response to keep it going. I love ALP and will post whatever I feel will be of interest to maybe a small group of people, however I won't expect a bunch of people to flock to it, because I just don't know what ever happened to all the dedicated ALPeers that used to belong here. I know that they haven't found a better community because there isn't one. Thank you for your response and hopefully things will change.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+2
4/11/2018 7:17:48 PM

Mike, unfortunately several of them have died and I know of at least one that is in a nursing home with no internet connection.
Time marches on.
+2
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/12/2018 4:42:31 PM
That is true. One of them is a sweetheart. Joyce Parker Hyde. She has been there for anyone who has ever needed anything, does not have a harsh word for anyone, and would never let you down. There are probably a lot just like her, but they seem to be scarce. Along other lines, and to keep the thread on line, I am submitting another video. This did not seperate as I expected, however this is the video.
GOD BLESS YOU

~ Mike ~
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!