Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Cutting thru the myths about EZ Wealth Solution:
10/9/2011 2:12:44 PM

What's the main idea thru this entire thread?

It's not about the business,

it's about personal motivation....daily AND longterm.

THAT's how ANYTHING is accomplished.

Listen to this video, when Robert Kiyosaki is talking about the 5 things that make the MIDAS TOUCH...and the first 2 really clinch it, when he starts with his thumb for Strength Of Character, and then his index-finger for Focus...in real-life when you put your thumb & finger together tightly, that's a "clinch".

I want to tell you something, my first 22 days of EZ Wealth Solution...I could type the word "zero" here 22 times, but you know what? I knew this was a workable system and so I just kept pushing myself harder. Now we're nearly 480 days later (16 months!) and on MOST of those days, I DO make paid signups. STRENGTH (NEVER QUIT!) and (UNSWAYABLE) FOCUS!!!

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Trump-Kiyosaki-Unemployment-Depression/2011/10/07/id/413711?s=al&promo_code=D363-1

The other 3 things that create the Midas Touch:

If you want to know the "brand" of Kathleen VanBeekom...I help people to get a good start in promoting, HELPING is my brand. Whether they keep doing it for themselves later after they know what to do, that's up to them.

Having good partners...some people may think the member-to-member payments in EZ Wealth Solution are unusual for a business, but that situation creates immediate communications between sponsors and new referrals. Some of MY referrals also think my frequent contact is annoying, BUT how many sponsors have you ever had that NEVER contacted you?

Uniqueness...what do I offer that nobody else offers? I constantly write new unique ads that are not available from any other sponsor, just from me and the people in my group, I advise them to pass all that information forward to their new referrals, and as I said before, if they DON'T...then that's where weakness in the lower areas of the infinity paylines is coming from...each person needs to stay in communication with their new referrals.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2011 7:53:36 PM

Why would I mention a book about entrepreneurship in a thread about an online reselling business? Do I think I'm an entrepreneur?

When we join EZ Wealth Solution, we get Master Resale Rights to hundreds of digital products. That means, we OWN the right to resell those digital products UNLIMITED TIMES and it's up to us to get customers! OH!!! That's not difficult, all we need to do is drive traffic to our EZWS sites, then the videos on the site help to close our sales. OH!!!

Now you get it?

Do you have the Strength Of Character to stick with it even on days when you don't get sales?

Do you have the Focus to advertise daily?

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/11/2011 2:06:54 PM

I think the biggest misunderstanding people have is about the EZ Wealth Solution pay-plan and what they are paying for when they join.

==>>You are paying for download links to hundreds of digital products and unlimited Master Resale Rights. The videos on the site help close your sales of those products.

==>>You are NOT paying for money to fall into your lap, if anyone is angry when they don't earn money, it's YOUR responsibility to get traffic to your site, and then it's your responsibility to follow up with your tour-takers.

Confusion about the pay-plan?

* You have to pass up your first signup on Level 1 to your sponsor and pay forward that first person by paying $47 to your sponsor, that's the ONLY person you ever have to pay for, JUST your first person. Your sponsor also gets the first from that first, and their first, and so on thru infinity, each first person paying $47 for their first person, to your sponsor who originally got your first person.

** You have to pass up your first 2 signups on each level 2 thru 5 to your sponsor, those people pay their own way into levels 2 thru 5. Your sponsor also gets the first 2 from those first 2, and their first 2, and so on, into infinity.

If people don't understand the pay-plan, they get angry when they keep seeing passups going to their sponsor. You need to seriously study the pay-plan, there are videos AND a printed Transcript of the Compensation plan in the backoffice.

When you join levels 2 thru 5, you are paying for the download links & Master Resale Rights to digital products, you are not paying to be paid just for doing nothing or for compiling a group of people who may also be doing nothing...you are not paying money in exchange for money, you are paying for download links and resale rights, the reselling process happens at the site, you need to bring traffic to your site. You only pay for the Package Levels one time per Package Level, then the Master Resale Rights can provide you with unlimited daily income, the videos on the EZWS site make it very easy for sales to come in, and you can get paid unlimited times per day. You are getting paid for product sales, either your own personal sales or those passed up to you, you're not getting paid for compiling a group of people. The group of people produces money from the sales of digital products, each member has the responsibility to drive traffic to their site and follow up with their tour-takers.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/11/2011 4:02:56 PM

Your main goal in EZ Wealth Solution is to get tour-takers, then the online videos can help close your sales of the digital products.

You get tour-takers by ADVERTISING...preferably to as many sources as you have time for, if you can put in 30 minutes to 2 hours (including time for followup), several days per week or daily, you'll get very good results.

Some people don't like my use of the expression "raked in" (as in "I raked in $_____!)

I use that term because large amounts of commissions are passive, brought in by other resellers, so I didn't EARN ALL the money myself.

Also, the way we get tour-takers is to "rake in" TRAFFIC...

Here's a visual for autumn:

Imagine having a 20-foot wide (or 7-meter wide) RAKE for raking your backyard. You'd be able to "rake in" lots of leaves very quickly, without much work on your part. Now imagine you have a TRAFFIC RAKE, and each prong of your rake is an advertising site...

That's why it's important to ADVERTISE to DOZENS of sources, and it doesn't take very long, only a minute or 2 minutes to log into an ad site & paste in your ad, and do the next and the next and the next, probably less than 2 minutes each, sometimes a minute.

So to make a very wide TRAFFIC RAKE, you really want to post to as many ad sites DAILY as you possibly can.

EZ Wealth Solution has advice in the backoffice about how to find unlimited free ad sources, and I'll also send you my list of places when you join, I have dozens of high-traffic ad sites, many of these have brought me high-level sales of Package Levels 3 to 5, for instant commissions of $344 (packages 2&3) and $841 (packages 2,3,4) and $1,838 (for all 5 package sales). One day in February I had several sales up to 4 & 5 brought in myself, AND one up to #5 brought in by one of my resellers and I got the rollup of $1,494 from that sale because of the qualifying system, I received the 4&5 from that all-5 level sale. That's how multi-$1,000 days happen, from people advertising and following up consistently.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2011 11:46:55 PM
Listen to the video farther below, when Robert Kiyosaki is talking about the 5 things that make the MIDAS TOUCH...and the first 2 really clinch it, when he starts with his thumb for Strength Of Character, and then his index-finger for Focus...in real-life when you put your thumb & finger together tightly, that's a "clinch".

I want to tell you something, my first 22 days of EZ Wealth Solution...I could type the word "zero" here 22 times, but you know what? I knew this was a workable system and so I just kept pushing myself harder. Actually I got my first signup on my 14th day and that was my qualifying sale for Level 1, and then my two qualifying sales for Level 2 during my third week, so I knew this system worked the way it says it does. Then on my 23rd day, I got my third signup for Level 2 and that put a $97 into my Alertpay. It happens faster for some people!

Now I'm 480 days later (16 months!) and on MOST of those days, I DO make paid signups. STRENGTH (NEVER QUIT!) and (UNSWAYABLE) FOCUS!!!

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Trump-Kiyosaki-Unemployment-Depression/2011/10/07/id/413711?s=al&promo_code=D363-1

The other 3 things that create the Midas Touch:

If you want to know the "brand" of Kathleen VanBeekom...I help people to get a good start in promoting, HELPING is my brand. Whether they keep doing it for themselves later after they know what to do, that's up to them.

Having good partners...some people may think the member-to-member payments in EZ Wealth Solution are unusual for a business, but that situation creates immediate communications between sponsors and new referrals. Some of MY referrals also think my frequent contact is annoying, BUT how many sponsors have you ever had that NEVER contacted you?

Uniqueness...what do I offer that nobody else offers? I constantly write new unique ads that are not available from any other sponsor, just from me and the people in my group, I advise them to pass all that information forward to their new referrals, and as I said before, if they DON'T...then that's where weakness in the lower areas of the infinity paylines is coming from...each person needs to stay in communication with their new referrals.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!