Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Cutting thru the myths about EZ Wealth Solution:
10/2/2011 8:53:04 PM

CLICK HERE for Explanation of COMMISSIONS for SALES of Products with Master Resale Rights: How this is DEFINITELY NOT a pyramid! EZ Wealth Solution has DRAMATICALLY improved my life. The secret to my success: I'm exuberant about it DAILY and have maintained that exuberance for nearly 16 months. People can sense that and it makes them excited, and then it's up to people (you) to maintain your excitement, I can help you maintain that level of enthusiasm, I contact my referrals frequently, they know I've maintained my level of interest, excitement, and enthusiasm since I joined in the summer of 2010.

Myth #1: There are no products: WRONG! There are over 700 products.

Myth #2: Nobody earns money: WRONG! Some members have multi $1,000 days.

Myth #3: The owner is running off with money: WRONG! The owner only gets $10 per month to host our 3 websites, mailing system, and 15,000-link tracker. He also advises us on where to find unlimited free ad sources, replies to support questions quickly, often by phone within a short time, and often stays up half the night improving this so it will bring in more money MORE EASILY for members.

Myth #4: You think it's a ponzi: WRONG! We get paid for sales of digital products, not to compile a group of people. It's not a pyramid shape, and sometimes all the money goes to 1 person and doesn't roll up to anyone else. It's not MLM or a pyramid or a ponzi. It's commissions for direct sales of products with member-to-member payments.

EZ Wealth Solution: Realistic $1,000 DAYS with No Personal Selling! See the list of 100 FREE Digital & Software Products you get in Level 1, below my video!

Join EZ WEALTH SOLUTION for your Potential to Receive UNLIMITED REPEATED COMMISSION$ DAILY for LIFE!!

You Can Rake In Up To $1,838.00 Per Referral! Daily Pay! Potentially Several Payments Per Day!

"I earned high 5 figures since I joined last summer! THIS BUSINESS WORKS!" - Kathleen VanBeekom

You Will Get 703 Digital Products With Master Resale Rights When You Join At All 5 Levels Within 24 Hours After Taking The Tour! You Can Resell Each Product At Any Price You Want...Over & Over! BUT you don't need to do any personal selling, our site closes the sales FOR YOU so you can earn up to $1,838 From Each Referral Who Orders All 5 Package Levels, You Get Paid Daily...Some Members (including me) Are Earning Several Commissions Per Day!

Take The Tour, Watch The Videos, JOIN TODAY!

TESTIMONIALS:

"I earned 5 figures within my first 3 months! THIS BUSINESS REALLY WORKS! When you join me today,I will help you and show you EXACTLY what I do EVERY DAY to earn a GREAT INCOME from HOME." - Kathleen VanBeekom

"Ron, thank you so very much for putting this awesome business together, you've changed my life! Your one-of-a-kind pay plan is the best that I've ever seen, it's simply brilliant! Ron, you get it! People just want to make money, but you are the first program owner that actually wants to see your people make money, and with a 100% payout you really can back up what you say! This is the first program I've joined that I can truly make real money. In my first 6 months I earned over $65,000 dollars! This is more than I have earned in the last 6 years online! All I have to do is send people to my website to take the free tour, and the How It Works Movie does all the work, and I keep all the money!"
Sharon W. - Florida, USA

"I joined EZ Wealth Solution back in January 2009. I was a little skeptical at first so I came in only at Package Levels 1, 2, & 3. I began marketing immediately, and was able to average about $100 per day within my first 2 weeks. At that point I immediately upgraded to Levels 4 & 5 in order to make the BIG MONEY. I continue to market my site and EVERY day my phone rings with people asking me, "How do you want to receive your money?" I just LOVE this business!!"
Harold B. - North Carolina, USA

"Hi Ron, WOW what a great program! I have never seen anything like EZ Wealth Solution during my 6 plus years on the net. I wished I would have joined sooner! I was only working EZ Wealth part time the first few months, and was quite impressed that I had made $3000. But after seeing the fantastic results, and the awesome potential of the EZ Wealth Pay Plan I've decided to work EZ Wealth as a full time business! Oh yea! One more thing, I love not having to wait 30 - 60 days to get paid because I get "Get Paid Today" every time someone gets in my Pay Line! All I can say is; "EZ Wealth Solution is Totally Awesome!"
Ed H. Jr. - Kansas, USA

Package 1 contains 100 products (I pay the $47 for you, as your sponsor) PLUS if you become a Reseller within 24 hours after being a Tour-Taker, you'll also get the BONUS 100 PRODUCTS including the 66-Search-Engine-Submitter!

Package 2 contains 121 products (If you also order this, you'll earn $97 each time one of your referrals also orders it!)

Package 3 contains 150 products (If you also order this, you'll earn $247 each time one of your referrals also orders it!)

Package 4 contains 110 products (If you also order this, you'll earn $497 each time one of your referrals also orders it! Four of these products contain a combined total of 390 subproducts!)

Package 5 contains 122 products (If you also order this, you'll earn $997 each time one of your referrals also orders it! This package contains many products with retail value of $150 each!)

Total of 603 products when you get all 5 packages (703 products if you become a Reseller within 24 hours after taking the tour), plus you can rake in $1,838 from referrals who also get all 5 packages! You get Master Resale Rights for all products so you can also rake in lots more income from selling these over and over on your own...IF you WANT to...but you don't have to...you can just let the EZWS site sell them FOR YOU!

HERE ARE THE 100 PRODUCTS IN PACKAGE 1 with MASTER RESELL RIGHTS, you can resell each of these OVER & OVER for ANY PRICE YOU WANT! Remember, you don't need to sell any of these personally if you don't want to, because the EZWS site will sell all of them FOR YOU all at once when people join thru your link!

1) 20 Proven Ways To Promote Your Website

2) Search Engine Methodology

3) Press Release 101

4) Blogging 101

5) MySpace Marketing 101

6) 101 Ways To Expand Your PLR Profits

7) Resell Rights Renegade

8) Information Product Infantry: 100 Ways To Explode Your Info-Product Income

9) List Building Firepower

10) Squidoo Profits

11) Turbo Affiliate Link Generator

12) Internet Marketing ToolKit - Step By Step Guide To Internet Marketing Success

13) Killer Web Copy - How To Become an Expert Copywriter Within Days

14) How To Improve Self-Confidence

15) Insider Nutrition Secrets: Secrets To Living Longer & Healthier

16) Your Guide To Good Health Insurance

17) Secrets To Looking & Feeling Younger

18) Wrinkle Reduction and Skin Rejuvenation

19) How To Have A Healthy Dog

20) Craigslist EXPOSED: How To Profit From Craigslist

21) Graphics Designer 101

22) eBook Marketing Secrets

23) Viral Marketing Made Easy

24) Website Traffic Tips: How To Get Hot Red Traffic In 10 Days

25) Video Web Wizard: Put Streaming Video On Your Site In Just Minutes

26) UNSTOPPABLE Peak Performance

27) Unstoppable Traffic 101

28) Tube Pros Unleash: Use The Power Of Youtube For Massive Traffic

29) Color Attracts

30) Buying & Selling Ebooks On Ebay & The World Wide Web

31) Online Freelancing: Tell-All Guide To Selling Your Skills Online

32) Adsense Profits Unleashed

33) Offline Marketing Strategies For Online Business

34) PLR Voodoo: Transform Private Label Rights Into Cold Hard Cash

35) 7 Fast Ways To Get Great Links To Your Website

36) 10 Easy Steps To A Google Friendly Page

37) 29 Easy & Instant Web Design Tricks Volume I

38) 29 Easy & Instant Web Design Tricks Volume II

39) How To Create A Website In 30 Minutes Or Less

40) Affiliate Windfall Secrets

41) How To Add Automatically Updating Content To Your Website For Free

42) How To Create Professional PDF's For FREE

43) How To Get A Lot More Google Traffic For Free

44) How To Create Profit Pulling Toolbars For Free

45) 5 Easy Ways To Boost Your Website Traffic For Free

46) How To Build HUGE Niche Keyword Lists

47) Instant Adsense Cash - How To Cash In With Adsense In The Next 48 Hours

48) Instant Audio Mastery

49) Instant Blog Traffic

50) Instant CD Products - How To Create A Fast Selling CD Product In Two Hours Or Less

51) Instant Software Products - Discover The Quick & Easy Way To create Unique Software Products

52) How To Master Web Graphics In 10 Easy steps

53) Instant Squeeze Page Mastery

54) 5 Easy Ways To Maximize Your Adsense Commissions

55) How To Set Up A Secure Members Area For Free

56) 5 Fast Ways To Explode Your Opt In List

57) Instant Opt-In Profits - How To Build Your First Opt-In List And Profit In The Next 24 Hours

58) Product Creation Secrets - How To Create A New Unique Product In Just One Day

59) 10 Easy & Instant Programming Tricks For Your Website

60) Instant Website Security - How To Easily Keep Your Valuable Website & eBook Content Secure From Hackers and Thieves

61) How To Secretly Spy On Your Internet Competition

62) Skype Product Secrets

63) Website Conversion Mastery

64) Adsense Empire

65) Email Writing Secrets

66) Resell Rights Boot Camp

67) Squeezing Your List For More Profits

68) The Ultimate IM (Internet Marketing) Foundation

69) Blogger Adsense Guide

70) Buying Websites On eBay

71) Cash For Content

72) Email Auto Format: Start Reaching Your Prospects

73) List Management Secrets

74) The Making Of An Internet Millionaire

75) The Mega Private Label Article Pack

76) My Article Submitter

77) Niche Pay Per Click Empire

78) Paid Customers Gold Mine

79) PDF Labelling And Stamper Pro

80) Personalize Your Website

81) Podcasting Made Easy

82) Product Launch Secrets

83) Re-Sell It On eBay

84) Resell Junkie

85) Sales Page Rapid Fire

86) Software Index

87) 30 Days To Niche Success

88) 101 Basics To Search Engine Optimization

89) 2CheckOut Ezy Cash

90) Adsense Domination Secrets

91) Dynamic Website Creation

92) A Mother's Guide To Child's Health

93) Private Label Domination

94) Blogging on Steroids

95) Salesletter For Newbies

96) 2 Minute Profits

97) How To Create Your Own Video Product

98) Viral Internet Marketing

99) Ultimate Web 2.0 Profits Guide

100) How To Become An EXPLOSIVE Niche/Rich Marketer

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Cutting thru the myths about EZ Wealth Solution:
10/2/2011 10:25:11 PM
Learn about EZWS, it's great! Don't listen to any naysayers who've never been in it, I've been with it for over 15 months, advertising consistently right here at Adlandpro Community!

Don't listen to the ignorant nobodies:

Ignorant

Gutless

Nobodies

On

Rants

About

Nothing

True

How do I advertise EZWS? DAILY! Where? Everywhere I can! When? For about 465 consecutive days since June 2010!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/2/2011 10:46:41 PM

"THANK YOU SO MUCH, Kathleen!!! This is WONDERFUL! :-) You are the world's most awesome sponsor!!! Thank you so much for all your tips - I'm still only a few months old in the world of internet marketing & having just lost my job a couple weeks ago, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your insights & help. You are SO VERY MUCH appreciated!"
Patricia Reed

"Thanks for trying to help me. You have been very good about that. That's why I picked you out of everyone else to sponsor me. I've been following your progress since I first saw your videos on IM Faceplate in August (2010). Just now was I able to get some money to join (October 2010). I saw Walt B's post recently and although his offer was tempting, I told myself that I would only join under you. You started out with absolutely nothing and you worked for it. It was pretty inspirational for me. LOL...I want to be just like you when I grow up! You don't need to respond to this....I just wanted to let you know truthfully why I chose you over others."
Kurt Tarvis

"Thank you very much, good tips and info- very good :))"
Torill Moksnes

"Fantastic thank you, am glad you sent this mail as i am using some of these already..."
Anne Bates

"Wow! Awesome information. Thanks so much!"
Paula Frye

"Thank you so much for your input."
Iris Evans

"You're kicking my a$$, you're kicking everyone's a$$!"
Jason Lamure

"Thank you, Kathleen, for the info. I am advertising and have had some tour takers.
I'll keep at it. Blessings!"
Deborah Chase

"Hey Kathleen, Just a quick line to tell you THANK YOU for the Ad. I think it's totally awesome. I will use it tonight."
Basheer Hasan

"Thank you for all the help. Thanks and God bless you. Amen"
Eric Airhiavbere

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2011 5:21:41 AM

Focus

On

Courage

Until

Stardom

---

Persistence

Exceeds

Other

Peoples

Lesser

Expectations

---

So

Understand

Constant

Concentration

Eradicates

Emptiness

Daily

------------

The top earners in most businesses, the people on the leaderboards all the time, or those raking in tons of dough-ola...

...are usually posting to LOTS of ad sites DAILY, and keep a schedule for themselves. Even if it's just a notebook, write down when you can next post to each ad source, and DO IT. Also write down all the little places you can post to every day such as Facebook status-updates, Twitter, etc.

It also helps to have precision real-time tracking.

EZ WEALTH SOLUTION has an exclusive tracking system for members,

you can use it to track different ad sites for response rates, or track just about anything, different subject lines on your email ads, or different banners.

You can also use the tracking system to make rotator links, there is 300-portal availability and you can enter 50 URLs into each portal, so you can actually use the tracking system for 15,000 different URLs. WOW! You can use this tracker for ANY of your businesses, not just for EZWS!

THIS can actually help you SAVE MONEY by finding out which ad sources are pulling for you, and which are not, so you'll know if your paid ads are doing anything for you.

I use safelists most often because I can put my name at the end of the ads, and that's much better than anonymous postings (traffic exchanges or tiny classifieds). Name-Recognition is VERY important! People are most likely to join businesses thru ads with a name they see all the time, and it only takes a short time of consistent advertising daily for people to start recognizing your name. How many consistent advertisers do you see daily, if you're a member of safelists? A few dozen? Of all the marketers out there, the majority don't put their name on the end of their safelist ads.

I've tracked my banners at different places, and was surprised to find out that my banners Viral Hosts get more clicks than those at Viral URL...BUT my banners at Viral Inbox get the MOST clicks even though that has lower membership than the other 2 sites.

I started tracking banners last September 2010 when someone joined up to 3 Levels in EZ Wealth Solution ($344 commission for me!) thru one of my banners at List Building Maximizer. Amazing! Just like that, he clicked thru a banner he liked and joined and sent me DOUGH-OLA within a half hour.

How do I know where he came from? EZ Wealth Solution has an optional Questionnaire for people to fill in after they take the video tour, and one of the questions asks where people found our site.

**If YOU haven't taken the tour yet, there's a new video explaining the 1-UP Level 1, and then the fantastic HOW IT WORKS video that explains the absolutely explosive 2-UP system for Levels 2 thru 5. Then audio testimonials and the questionnaire. http://ezwealthsolution.com/?kcvan2011

After that, you can look around the backoffice, click PRODUCT PACKAGES and then below that will be tabs with the numbers of each package and you can click those to see the 100 or more digital products in each package level.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2011 2:18:32 PM

Here's a testimonial from someone who hasn't even joined yet:

"wow, this is nice of you to actually help. most people are only interested in recruitin, then they leave you hanging" - D.R.

My all-time best testimonial:

"Thanks, coach! You're a star" - Walt Bayliss (October, 2010) ...He also posted EZWS on his list of Best Businesses of 2010!

I'd say it's even BETTER NOW!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!