Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Cutting thru the myths about EZ Wealth Solution:
10/7/2011 7:43:40 PM
I've advertised EZWS daily for nearly 16 months and followed up with tour-takers by personal email AND thru the EZ Mailer tons of times. If people don't like my income...here's what they don't know: I grew up with a disabled sister who had Cerebral Palsy, and she WALKED slowly WITH CANES to buses & trains to go to university while she also worked at part-time jobs. She walked 4 times slower, or maybe even slower, than able-bodied people. She got multi-degrees including a Masters Degree and went on to be a university instructor. Then she died suddenly 2 years ago at age 50 of a blood clot. I have tons of patience, I helped her with a lot of things every day while we were growing up, including going to the library FOR HER, and doing her house-chores FOR HER. Then when she died, I realized, all the 30 to 45 minutes or more daily I spent as a teenager, helping her, all that time was mine now. If people would just put in 45 minutes DAILY, they will SEE RESULTS. Most people have never had to give their daily time to another person, never had to have monumental patience and understanding toward someone who was not always nice to them, not always appreciative, someone who was angry, cranky, tired. I work hard and I try to help my Resellers as much as possible. Most of them are not even putting in 30 minutes per day. Most of them would not even help the people who join under them. They all need to try and keep their focus and not let anything or anyone hold them back. I don't have a Masters Degree, I don't have my sisters' determination and focus. I have my own. Other people need to find their own, it can't be given to them in a box, like a gift, they need to reach inside themselves and get it and keep it, every day, unswayable focus. Most people don't have it, they need to find it.
New Reply
+0
10/8/2011 9:12:46 AM

Hai....My Friend.....!

Thank you for this wonderful post. This is very informative.

With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers..........!

Gani.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2011 12:42:15 PM

Thanks, Gani!

I created this forum series for people who don't understand EZ Wealth Solution. Lots of people online say bad things that are not true, because they've never been in it, or if they were in it a short time, they didn't study the backoffice or make a motivated effort with it. This business says what it does and DOES what it SAYS. It works! So do I! This is the result of a combination of a great business and a motivated person. The great business is here, now all people need to do is provide their own longterm motivation.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2011 1:56:23 PM

How does ANYONE earn a large online income from ANYTHING anyway?

If you're not advertising DAILY to LOTS of ad sites, you CAN jumpstart yourself into higher gear TODAY...it's this simple:

***You can easily post 7 or 8 ads within 15 minutes, if you do this in several short bursts daily, you can easily post to dozens of sources daily without spending your entire day on it: Post ads daily, log into an ad source, post your ad...log into another ad source, post your ad, log into another ad source, post your ad...keep doing that, you can easily post to lots of places within 15 to 20 minutes. The top earners in all businesses are posting to dozens of ad sites daily.

MOST IMPORTANT: Put your name at the bottom of every safelist ad you post, people are much more likely to join thru an ad that has the name of the advertiser,
especially if they see your name DOZENS of times EVERY DAY in lots of different ad sources. Use the safelists, they are the fastest and highest response form of advertising. Don't just put all your efforts into hands-off anonymous stuff such as traffic exchanges. ALSO post to your blogs, forums, networks, any place where you can post larger amounts of information WITH your name, those are great!

I'll tell you my way of doing things, the old-fashioned way works best for me.

***Even though there are online reminder services, you only see those reminders if you're online, right?
The good ol' written notebook way has worked for me, up to $78,000 from EZWS since last year, and $1,000's MORE from many other businesses I promote. If YOU have strong longterm motivation and daily self-drive, this works, you just need to start doing it and keep doing it DAILY.

Here's my way to ALWAYS be reminded to do your advertising: Put a notebook on your desk, open to TODAY, and don't ignore it.

==>>Get a notebook, and write your starting day at the top of the first page: Saturday.
Then turn the pages and write the next 7 days at the top of the next 7 pages until you reach Saturday again.

Now start posting your ads online, and keep track of the next time you're allowed to post and write your next posting times on the proper days in your notebook,
and keep track of your passwords for all those ad sites. Do not lose your notebook, keep it next to your computer and open to the page for today, every day.

For example, if you are posting to sites that let you post daily,
then write those down for tomorrow and every day AFTER you post at those sites today.

ALSO make a note of ALL the small free places where you can post daily, write those on EVERY DAY:
Facebook, Twitter, Adlandpro Classifieds, there are lots more.
You can post to all those SEVERAL TIMES DAILY. Do your maximum amount of advertising every day, at every site.

Also if you're allowed to post banners and text ads at some sites, do that! Do everything you possibly can, and keep doing it!

If you post at sites that let you advertise every 3 days, then make a note of those sites on
your notebook page for Tuesday (or 3 days from your current post at that site)

Do the same thing for ad sites that allow you to post every week, after you post to those TODAY, make notes of those sites for next Saturday.

Write the EXACT TIME when you're allowed to post next, because when ad sources say "3 days", they mean precisely 72 hours later.

***You can easily post 7 or 8 ads within 15 minutes, if you do this in several short bursts daily, you can easily post to dozens of sources daily without spending your entire day on it: Post ads daily, log into an ad source, post your ad...log into another ad source, post your ad, log into another ad source, post your ad...keep doing that, you can easily post to 7 places within 15 minutes. The top earners in all businesses are posting to dozens of ad sites daily.

Put it this way, if YOU are NOT advertising every day, and the top earners ARE, that's why the same people continue to be the top earners, because of continuous daily advertising.

I've been using this system for 480 consecutive days since June 2010 and this elementary-school method of notebook-in-front-of-me-daily has paid out $78,000 for me JUST from EZWS, plus $1,000's MORE from several other businesses. Why mention the money? When cars are being sold, the car is shown, and when cola is being sold, the cola is shown. So when EZ Wealth Solution is being sold...I show the EZ Wealth....ACTUALLY when my coaching methods are being GIVEN TO YOU here for FREE, I mention the coaching methods.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2011 12:37:06 PM

About the income again...

If people doubt my income, remember one thing...

It would be MUCH HIGHER if I didn't spend my time helping other people. All the personal testimonials I posted are just SOME of the dozens of testimonials I've received (about ME as a person, not about the business), and just a FRACTION of the more than 360 people in my paylines, I've sent all that promotional information to every person who joined thru me or was passed up to me from payliners who were not yet qualified on levels that their referrals joined.

If people have the time & motivation, the best advice is to join 5 ad sources daily, especially the safelists, and 5 more per day, and enter all that info in the "Notebook Toward $100,000!"...the daily advertising notebook, and keep noting the next time you're allowed to post to each ad site, on future pages, it becomes a daily longterm consistent habit:

FORGETTING TO ADVERTISE = REMEMBERING TO LOSE INCOME.

(You see where my Catholic school education is constantly in my head, nuns were sticklers for details and constant notations.)

Someday you might just be waving a rumpled notebook full of crossed-out safelist names at people in the real world and say "This is my $100,000 notebook!"...and they'll all give you a blank stare, and you can remind them they're in the house of someone without a "job"!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!