+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Cutting thru the myths about EZ Wealth Solution:
6/15/2012 2:38:19 AM

When you see resellers earning $100's to $1,000's weekly or DAILY, it's because they promote consistently and have payliners who also promote consistently.

No trick, no scheme, just promotions that lead to sales.

Members of EZ Wealth Solution and GetCashConnected have purchased UNLIMITED LIFETIME Master Resale Rights for the products in these businesses.

We get paid by new customers on the same day they make a purchase.

We do not get paid by EZWS/GCC admin.

Payments are made member-to-member for the download links and unlimited lifetime Master Resale Rights.

Our income IS UNLIMITED because we can resell the digital products over & over & over to unlimited amounts of customers.

Our income is not coming from the company, it's coming from the customers.

We get paid 100% commissions, unlimited times per day, each time we make a personal sale of a product package, AND each time one of our unqualified payliners makes a sale of a product package.

If anyone in our paylines is not qualified to earn commissions on certain packages and they bring in sales for those packages, and if we ARE qualified to earn on those packages, we get those commissions.

Not MLM.

We're not getting paid by the company.

We're getting paid by the CUSTOMERS for sales of products we purchased with unlimited lifetime Master Resale Rights.

Digital products are a multi-billion dollar per WEEK industry worldwide, internet-wide.

EZWS and GCC make it drop-dead simple to get your piece of this pie.

http://www.topbiztoday.com/gccezws.html

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!