Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Cutting thru the myths about EZ Wealth Solution:
10/15/2011 5:02:31 PM

Now I'd like to explain a realistic scenario about EZ Wealth Solution, this is how large daily earnings really can and do happen:

Explanation of RollUp Commissions, for people who still think this is a pyramid (NOT!)

There are 2 ways upper sponsors can earn passive commissions in EZ Wealth Solution, I'm going to explain "RollUps" here first even though those happen later after members are qualified, BECAUSE people are most confused about rollups and some people get an idea of an MLM pyramid, BUT this is NOT MLM and it's Infinity Paylines. The commissions are for SALES of digital product packages with unlimited Master Resale Rights:

Suppose there's a sponsor named Susan qualified at all 5 Package Levels,

and she has a payliner named Bob who's qualified at 2 Package Levels,

and Susan also has a payliner named Jane who's qualified at 3 Package Levels.

Let's assume all of them advertise daily and have consistent sales.

==>>If Bob brings in a new referral named Charlie who joins up to 3 Package Levels, he only has Master Resale Rights for 1 & 2 and handles the sales of those with his new referral. He can't make the sale of Package 3 because he doesn't own the rights to resell #3, so the sale would need to be made by someone above him who DOES have resale rights for #3, his sponsor, Susan, would handle that sale and get the #3 commission for $247. (Bob missed out on that qualifying sale on #3 because he did not purchase #3 for himself yet, he can decide to upgrade or stay at #2) The new referral, Charlie, is in Bob's paylines in 1 & 2, and in Susan's payline in #3. If Bob upgrades to 3 and then 4&5 and passes up two different people to Susan on 3,4,5 before Charlie upgrades, suppose Bob makes two sales up to all 5 package levels to Rick & Debbie as his qualifying sales passed up to Susan on 4&5 (and 3), and THEN later Charlie upgrades to 4&5 as Bob's third sale on those levels, that $1,494 from Charlie and all future sales Bob makes of 4&5 will go to Bob, plus all the usual lower level sales he makes, he would get all commissions for himself. SO Charlie would be in Bob's paylines in 1,2,4,5 but in Susan's payline in 3, and she would get Charlie's first two sales on #3 passed up to her, and the first two from those two...while Bob gets the qualifying sales on other levels from Charlie, and infinity paylines from those. You don't see anything like this happening in pyramids, because this is NOT a pyramid, it's commissions on individual product packages paid to the qualified person who HAS the Master Resale Rights for each package.

==>>Jane is qualified up to Package Level 3 so if she brings in a new referral named Mary who wants to join up to #3, Jane gets all the commissions, and none of it rolls up to Susan. So Mary is in Jane's paylines in 1, 2, 3.

==>>Susan gets all commissions when she makes personal sales of all levels because she's qualified up to all 5 package levels, so all her personal sales go to her, and those people will be in her paylines in all 5 levels.

==>>If Jane brings in William up to Package Levels 4 or 5, Susan would get the commissions for 4 & 5 ($1,494) because Jane only has resale rights to sell up to Package #3 and get commissions for sales up to #3. (Jane missed out on one qualifying sale for each level of 4 & 5, she can decide to upgrade to 4, or 4&5, or stay at 3). So William would be in Jane's paylines in 1, 2, 3, and in Susan's paylines in 4&5.

***Bob and Jane can upgrade at any time, then they still need to "PASS UP" their first two sales on the levels they upgrade to, to Susan. Then starting with their third sale per level and all after, those commissions on those levels will go to them.

If Susan has been in EZWS for a long time and qualified at all 5 Package Levels and has lots of payliners who are also advertising while she's also advertising, Susan can obviously earn a lot, and this pays daily, many members have multi $1,000 days. Lower level payliners can upgrade at any time by using their earnings or just by purchasing higher package levels if they can afford it.

Here's the other way members earn passive income from EZ Wealth Solution: This actually occurs first, before "rollups":

"Passups" from qualifying sales, each member has to pass up their first sale on Level 1 and pay forward $47 to their sponsor, the pay-it-forward is ONLY for the first signup, and then pass up their first two sales on each level 2, 3, 4, and 5 to their sponsor OR to the payliner above them, according to who's payline they were put into when they joined. Everyone pays for their own Package Levels 2 thru 5.

EZ Wealth Solution has accurate tracking that sends emails to all people involved in each sale, so they can contact each other about payment. There's no guesswork, and sometimes big sales come in from the resellers far down in our infinity paylines, completely unexpectedly.

A lot of commissions can come in on the same day when lots of people are advertising. If your payliners are not advertising, you can still earn a great income on your own efforts.

***You don't see anything like this happening in pyramids, because this is NOT a pyramid, it's commissions on individual product packages paid to the qualified person who HAS the Master Resale Rights for each package.

http://ezwealthsolution.com/?kcvan2011

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2011 3:50:28 PM
The owner of EZWS is giving the Bonus 100 Package to everyone recently as a Thank-You for joining during Alertpay's credit-card downtime. (It's usually only given to people who join within 24 hours of taking the tour.) The Bonus Pack contains the 66-search-engine submitter you can use any time to submit all your sites, plus dozens of digital products created by Liz Tomey (Adsense Girl) and many other successful marketers.

The EZ Wealth Mailer can be used daily to contact all your referrals about EZWS, this is a great tool, especially when eventually you could have thousands of people to contact. NEWS: Even though there have been lots of pre-written emails to send to tour-takers and resellers, the owner now has a message at the top of the Mailer area...In an effort to help other members who are not so great at writing emails to send to their referrals, your email (or portions of) may be copied, and posted in the Resellers Room for other members to use.

THAT is FANTASTIC!

Here's the next message I'm going to send thru the Mailer TODAY so everyone in EZWS will know this information and be able to easily copy it:

***If prospects ask if EZWS is a pyramid...it's definitely not a pyramid,
we get paid for sales, not for compiling a group of people:

==>>100% Commission paid per sale of each product-package....
If you sell #2, you get paid for #2, and so on.
If you don't have Master Resale Rights for the package(s) your new Reseller wants
to purchase, that new Reseller will need to purchase from someone above you
who does have Master Resale Rights.

***We get paid for product sales, we don't get paid to recruit:

==>>When a new Reseller joins and gets the free Package #1 from us, we don't earn a
commission unless and until that person passes up $47 to us from the pay-it-forward
system WHEN their first Reseller orders Package #1. We don't just get paid when
someone joins as a Reseller if they never generate a Package #1 sale.
So it's in the best interest of all Resellers to help your new Resellers generate
their first sale. You can use the exclusive TRAXad system that's one of the tools
included with EZWS, to create rotator links and easily promote all your Package #1
payliners links from 1 URL.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2011 7:20:34 PM

If you've been trying to earn money online for years like I was before I found EZ Wealth Solution, you know how it feels to sit there at your computer, wondering if today will be the day you find something that really works at bringing you a real income from home. I can tell you from my experience in the past year with EZWS, this DOES work, there's no other business out there anywhere that can help you earn $100's to $1,000's per day. All the programs I tried in combination for years didn't add up to the amounts I've earned on some DAYS with EZ Wealth Solution.

You earn 100% commissions, No Personal Selling:
You can get paid DAILY, several times per day, in amounts of: $47, $97, $247, $497, $997, or a total combination up to $1,885 and lots of those commissions can be PASSIVE, from qualifying sales brought in by the payliners in all your infinity paylines in EZ Wealth Solution.

Lots of new Resellers are starting at LEAST with Packages #2 & #3 immediately when they join, and also starting their promotions the same day, here's why:

It's very realistic to be able to get AT LEAST 1 daily commission of Package #2 and at least 3 weekly commissions of Package #3 if you advertise & followup consistently. Many resellers have brought in more sales than that per day of those Packages...look at the potential:

One daily commission for Package #2 (7x$97) amounts to $679 per week. Three weekly commissions for Package #3 (3x$247) amounts to $741 per week. If you advertise & followup consistently, this is an achievable amount that adds up to $1,420 per week from your own efforts.

EZWS offers pre-written ads/followups you can simply copy & paste, some portions of these messages were written by the top earners who've had repeated multi $1,000 days! You'll also get advice on how to find free unlimited ad sources.

Watch the powerful pay-plan videos explaining how YOU can experience Realistic Multi-4-Figure DAYS! No Personal Selling: The videos on the site can close your sales FOR YOU, potentially into the $1,000's per day.

Join today as a Reseller and get the Product Packages you can afford. When you get the product packages, you are paying for the download links to digital products with Master Resale Rights. You are not paying for money to fall on your head by doing nothing, you'll need to advertise and follow up with your tour-takers.

***Alertpay may still be having problems with credit cards, I can do an exchange by Paypal/Alertpay with you if needed for the amount of the Reseller fee if you also have Paypal, contact me thru ALP messaging about that, and I highly suggest starting at least with Package #2.

Sincerely, Kathleen VanBeekom
http://ezwealthsolution.com/?kcvan2011

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2011 6:41:44 PM

Here's the new Christmas splash-page with Santa & "Rudy", recorded recently (as stated, 4 years in biz and generated over $1,690,000 to worldwide members)...here's the video for this holiday season: http://ezwealthsolution.com/s1.php?kcvan2011

New Reply
+0
11/24/2011 9:29:00 AM
let me have a good look 1st!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!