Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Cutting thru the myths about EZ Wealth Solution:
10/4/2011 10:41:08 PM

This pay-plan is PATENTED: There are 2 pay-plan videos on the EZ Wealth Solution site.

1.) Level 1 is a 1-UP with Pay-It-Forward, that means your sponsor will pay your way in, and then YOU will pay in YOUR FIRST PERSON, just one person, that's WHEN you actually get a signup (Reseller, not just a tour-taker), some people get their first signup on their first day, sometimes it takes several days.

You pay that $47 to your sponsor, and your first person goes into your sponsor's Level 1 payline.

So what's in it for YOU? Starting with your second signup and all after that, they get free entry into Level 1, you don't need to pay their way in...now here's where it gets good: Each time one of these people gets THEIR FIRST SIGNUP, they PAY YOU $47 for that person, and those first signups go into YOUR Level 1 paylines, and the first from all those, and the first from all those will ALL PAY YOU $47 for their first signups! COOL!

===>>>NOW Here's the EXPLOSIVE PART: The 2-UP for Levels 2 thru 5:

2.) Your first 2 signups on each level of 2 thru 5 will go to your sponsor IF you're on those levels, these are your qualifying sales, those people pay your sponsor for their own entry into 2 thru 5, you never have to pay for other peoples 2-5 entries (just your own if you want to join those levels) ...if you're NOT on Levels 2 thru 5, and people join those levels thru your link, and you upgrade later, you'd still need to bring in 2 qualifying sales AFTER you upgrade. That's another way your sponsor would be earning big money, if you're getting signups on higher levels than you're on, that money rolls up.

Starting with YOUR THIRD and all after that on Levels 2 thru 5, they will PAY YOU for those levels: $97, $247, $497, $997 or a combination. People can't skip levels, so if they're joining high, you'll get combination payments up to $1,838.

You'll get the first two from each of those people, and their first 2 and their first 2, all paying you $97's to $997's or combinations up to $1,838's! WOW!

BUT in order to get those payments, you need to be on those levels. If anyone joins at a higher level than you are, you won't get those, they'll roll up to the next nearest person above you who IS at those levels.

That's how cash pours in, from people advertising EZWS daily and people joining, there are lots of passup & rollup commissions passing by lower-level people and going upwards (this is NOT MLM).

***I don't depend on the people in my group too much, because we all know that most people don't do much. I've brought in the majority of my own commissions. THAT's another great reason to join at least up to Level 2 or higher, because Level 1 is completely dependent upon your referrals passing up commissions to you, and if they do nothing, you'll earn nothing...so if you want to really earn, and if you're motivated to advertise and follow up, simple simple, then join at least up to #2 so your income will depend on YOU, not a bunch of people who may not be doing anything at all for themselves or you.

There are lots of pre-written ads & followup emails in the backoffice, and I can also provide you with lots of unique stuff I've written myself that really pulls, and tons of free ad sources. If you can copy & paste, you CAN do this. It IS EZ!

How do we get paid? How do you WANT to get paid? Most people choose to get paid thru Alertpay & Paypal. You can get paid several times per day in amounts of $47, $97, $247, $497, $997 or a combination of those amounts! Payment arrangements are made between you and new members, by email usually, shortly after someone joins, the EZWS system sends emails to the members involved, and then those members contact each other. People DO PAY because if they don't, they're just not put into the pay-plan system on the levels if they don't pay you for the package levels they ordered, and they also won't receive the download links for the digital products in those package levels. It's that simple.

http://ezwealthsolution.com/?kcvan2011

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/6/2011 12:30:18 PM

Questions I've heard from people who haven't joined EZ Wealth Solution yet:

Why do we need to pay for the products in order to sell them? Why can't we just sell this stuff without buying it first, like affiliate programs?

You're paying for Master Resale Rights. You get instant access to all the download links to the products in the Package Levels you join & pay for, so those are YOUR products to resell as packages thru the EZWS business or resell individually or bundled on your own if you want to, with or without Master Resale Rights if you're doing your own personal reselling outside of EZWS. When your referrals join EZWS, they pay you for instant access to those products and they also get Master Resale Rights.

Why not just get lower-cost Master Resale Rights products from other sites, instead of paying for the expensive upper levels in EZWS? There are lots of other sites that sell 100's of products for lower prices.

You could, BUT just buying Master Resale Rights from other places doesn't offer you the powerful 2-UP infinity pay-plan that EZWS offers. The videos on this site basically pull in paid signups FOR YOU, because people can watch the pay-plan videos over & over and get a clear visualization of repeated daily income pouring in for them, into the $100's to $1,000's per day. You can't get that anywhere else, at any other resale rights site.

Is this a ponzi?

No, it's not even a pyramid shaped pay-plan. Sometimes ALL the money will go to YOU on all package levels from a new signup, and not to anyone above you (if you're qualified on the levels that your new referral is joining). You're getting paid to sell products, not to compile a downline, this is NOT MLM, each new referral under you forms a new infinity payline in that level or levels, they are called Payliners, not downliners. When those people get qualified on their levels and bring in new people, all the money on those levels will go to them, and not roll up to you, so it's not a ponzi, there's always a qualified member where "the buck stops here" and doesn't go up any farther, sometimes all the money goes to just one person.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/6/2011 2:29:05 PM

Level 1 offers you 100 products and you can get 100 more if you join within 24 hours of taking the tour, all for just a $10 Reseller fee, you also get 3 websites, 2 have video and one has audio. That's 200 digital products with Master Resale Rights, and 3 sales sites and the EZ Mailer you can use daily to contact all your referrals, and the tracking system with 15,000 link capability, all for the lowest joining cost of $10.

If you only join at Level 1, prepare to put out a daily surge of advertising, and also advise your referrals to also advertise heavily until they start bringing in signups. As I said in a previous post, if you are only on Level 1 and the people under you don't do anything, you won't earn anything. I give everyone dozens of free ad sources, then you need to have the motivation to advertise and follow up with your tour-takers.

When everyone advertises consistently, EZ Wealth Solution commissions can snowball for everyone!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2011 6:09:50 PM

EZ Wealth Solution has DRAMATICALLY improved my life. The secret to my success: I'm exuberant about it DAILY and have maintained that exuberance for nearly 16 months. People can sense that and it makes them excited, and then it's up to people (you) to maintain your excitement, I can help you maintain that level of enthusiasm, I contact my referrals frequently, they know I've maintained my level of interest, excitement, and enthusiasm since I joined in the summer of 2010.

What other people don't realize is...I've spent tons of time writing tons of tweets, subject lines, safelist ads, and followups for the people who've joined with me. I put a lot of my own time into making sure they have what they need, including dozens of free ad sources on the day they join so they can start advertising immediately.

There are pre-written ads & followups in the backoffice for members to copy & paste, but since so many people use those, it's better to be unique and have a variety of ads to use, that aren't being used by tons of other people, that haven't been seen by all the safelist subscribers yet.

THAT's the recipe for my success (I THINK, I TAKE ACTION, I keep thinking and taking more actions), and anyone who has daily exuberance and motivation can also accomplish what I've accomplished.

Whenever I post a tweet, I copy it & put it into my own personal tweet-file, I have an online Notepad-file of hundreds of tweets. I also have a big file of subject-lines that really get my email ads opened.

1. Maintain Exuberance
2. Be Unique
3. Be Prepared To Help New Resellers Immediately
(That's a simple 3-step recipe to major success)

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2011 6:26:22 PM

Whenever I post a tweet, I copy it & put it into my own personal tweet-file, I have an online Notepad-file of hundreds of tweets. I also have a big file of subject-lines that really get my email ads opened.

1. Maintain Exuberance
2. Be Unique
3. Be Prepared To Help New Resellers Immediately
(That's a simple 3-step recipe to major success)

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!