Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Pet Stories
5/25/2010 7:54:39 PM
Patricia,

How did you get the pictures of your cats here?

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+0
6/5/2010 5:00:15 PM

Here is my new dog and her name is Peanut. She's a little over 10 months old now. She's half Boston Terrier and half Pug. In the world of dogs she is known as a BUGG, due to the mix. She's just an awesome dog and very needy. :) Her name was Trouble cuz she's always getting into trouble but then we changed her name to Peanut cuz when we first got her she was obsessed with peanuts.

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/10/2010 7:08:00 PM
Quote:
Hi Cheryl,

I love animals so very much. I have a cockateil and a cat. both are spoiled rotten. My bird is spoiled by the fact that every morning she wants a nut. I started this over a year ago. I don't like cashews, so I give one to the bird, she loved it. I tried her with a peanut and she wasn't too happy with that. So every morning if I don't give her a nut right away, she will yell at me. How could you ever not please a darling little bird.

Hugs,
Myrna

Hi Cheryl and Myrna!

This is a great topic. Pets are the best and Myrna, love your cockatiel!

I had a cockatiel named Sky when my girls were growing up. We'd all get in my bed after I'd left the birdcage open and we'd say fly to beth, fly to beth and he'd come swooping in and land on my hand and then the girls who were still quite small could take turns having him on their finger! They are such good friends! I miss him.

Now I have a calico cat, Shyla, who is 9 yrs old now and acts like she's 2! and also a new friend, Good Gus Abbot, a 9 month chihuahua, moved in with us a couple of months ago! They are finally getting along! I can tell because the barking, hissing and ruckus is intentional and Shyla not only stands her ground but seeks him out for more attack play!

luv & hugs
Beth

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/10/2010 10:22:52 PM
Quote:

Here is my new dog and her name is Peanut. She's a little over 10 months old now. She's half Boston Terrier and half Pug. In the world of dogs she is known as a BUGG, due to the mix. She's just an awesome dog and very needy. :) Her name was Trouble cuz she's always getting into trouble but then we changed her name to Peanut cuz when we first got her she was obsessed with peanuts.

Here I thought she was a boxer pup with those markings! But I can see the Pug in her now! Cute little dog!
have a great Today
Beth

+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2010 3:42:25 AM
Though I am partial to cats (and I did have a half Pembroke Welsh Corgi for 15 years), this BUGG is really cute looking!

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!