Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Pet Stories
10/23/2013 1:57:02 AM
Hi Cheryl,

Sorry to hear to hear you have to move. I don't like the moving and putting stuff away. I have been here at my present address for 21 years.

I have never gotten my Freddie to get on my finger, however he will get on the latter for me now. I just got two kittens 2 weeks ago and Freddie is entertained by them. He yells when I am out of the room. Like he is telling on them. It is too funny. I now have 3 cats and one bird. No more for this house. I am cleaning up the basement to take the kitten down there so they have a lot of room to run and play. Named them Sally and Andy. Both are black and white.

Take care.
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2013 4:19:35 AM
My Nani is black with white. She was feral for the first year or so of her life and she's maybe 11 now. Still, she is not like those who were in a house from the beginning. Maybe I am lucky she is as friendly as she is.

I do not like to move. I've had my house in Florida since 2001 although I have mostly been here for 5 years. I have not moved much in my entire life. I do like to stay put. Moving is the pits. I must do it though. The sale of this park will probably not fall through this time.

So, after 5 years, stuff is just in the woodwork and I have to sort it out, get rid of some, and organize the rest. I have also just now gotten back into some sewing, plus I've been knitting a bit, too.

I enjoy hearing from you.

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2013 8:20:23 PM

Sorry you have to move Cheryl.

Make sure you make new friends where you go. It can be lonely and you have a good upbeat attitude so I am sure you will be find.

We are here for you if you need a shoulder to lean on.

Roger

+1
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/24/2013 4:12:54 AM
Thanks! I can always hope the sale falls through again. LOL...for some though, they really want to sell. Maybe I will find a better place for us to live and it will be even handier than this place is. Maybe I will even have a real place to garden!

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!