Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Pet Stories
3/11/2010 1:23:03 AM
Cheryl, our cichlids actually like to hide behind the furniture LOL. But they come out now and again, and the BPs will chase each other some, and the JDs will go after each other now and then. Very rarely do the BPs and JDs interact.They are fun to watch swim around the tank though.
+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2010 6:50:16 AM
Hi Janet,

I am glad that you have Daisy for a companion. I am sure she is glad to have you, too. They are really part of our family. It is late right now and I have 3 cats who are wondering when I am going to give them their "cookie" bedtime snack. I give them a snack before bed so they don't get me up before the alarm. I would think that 5am would be early enough but it wasn't always so I started the before bed snack. You'd think I was starving them!

I am glad Daisy is looking after you and making sure you know what's going on!

Take care.

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2010 12:02:02 AM
Hi Myrna,

Oh, your cockatiel is a whiteface. I like that variety a lot and I had one that was really pretty. I was raising and showing them for a little bit. My son was helping me as one of his schooling projects. We handfed them and banded them so we could show them. We won some ribbons and at least one trophy as I recall. The lutinos are pretty, too. Well, the all are.

They all get spoiled! My cats think I should get up at 5am on weekends because we do that all during the week. There is one that is not very fond of me sleeping in. I get paws on my head and then she starts walking on my body. It is kind of hard to ignore both of those activities. lol

And we put up with it!!! Your bird knows exactly how to produce that nut!

Enjoy your weekend!

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2010 4:15:49 PM
Hi Rob,

How big are the Jack Demsey's? I don't recall them being particularly friendly with any other fish. I never had any myself. I think they are the ones I remember seeing in the pet stores with all the furniture moving going on in the tank. lol They want it the way they want it!

Fish really are entertaining. I've always enjoyed them.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl
+0
Ann
Ann Pacey

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/23/2010 4:33:42 PM

Cheryl, it is great to find another pet lover. Our dear cat, Bear, is just an old nightmare still. She loves to be high on the screen porch. That means we have had to rescreen it several times. Right now the bottom is covered in latticework so that she cannot lunge at the visiting cats and get outside. The porch looks like a jail to her now.

She is not afraid of anything except the sweeper and mower. We got her as a baby from a lumber yard. Had to laugh about the lap thing with your cat. Bear dearly loves her dad and would never reqlinquish her place in his lap or bedtime with him for another cat.

We were going to call her Sugar Bear or Honey Bear but she looks like a bear cub so Bear it turned out to be. Wonder if she would tolerate a sister? Doubt it.

Ann Pacey www.annpaceyonline.com 252.426.9930
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!