Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Healthy Crockpot Recipes - High Flavor, Low Sodium, Low Fat
7/12/2013 12:06:11 AM
Hi Phil,

So good to see you. I do hope you are feeling better. Nice to see you posting a recipe.
Take care friend, you have been so missed.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2013 4:07:22 AM

Hi Nellie and Myrna,

It's great to be back among Friends like you two. I promise I'll try to stop in more often as I can. I take it one day at a time with His help. Right now we're getting ready for the next 40 Days for Life campaign starting on September 25th. The Babies are always crying for our help.

Glad you liked the recipe. Here's on that I found on Facebook the other day...

The Recipe For A Good Life

Ingredients:

6 cups of Forgiveness

5 spoons of Hope

4 cups of Love

4 quarts of Faith

2 cups of Loyalty

2 spoons of Tenderness

1 cup of Friendship

1 barrel of Laughter

Directions:

Take the Love and Loyalty and mix it thoroughly with Faith.

Blend it with Tenderness, Kindness & Understanding.

Bake it with Hope!

Sprinkle abundantly with Laughter

And serve daily with Generous helpings.

Source: www.thewingsofinspiration.com

Have A Blessed & Beautiful Weekend My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+1
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/15/2013 5:31:06 AM
hi PHIL !!!!!

I JOIN NELLIE IN SAYING.... i'm so glad to see you back again. i have missed your positive attitude and wonderful recipes.

hugs and please stay around.
Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+1
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/15/2013 1:56:18 PM

Hi Pat,

It's great to be back amongst my Friends here at Adland. As I have said, my health is up and down these days, but I'll be back here as often as possible. You folks always brighten my day and make me feel better. I appreciate all that Bogdan and everyone has done to create a new and improved Adland. It still feels like home to me once again.

Here's a little something that my Sister made for me the other morning and it was a real treat. Hope that you all might like it. Even for a morning person like me, waking up to a hot cooked cinnamon-sweet breakfast is a welcome treat!

Slow Cooker Baked Apples

Ingredients:
6 medium to large green apples
¼ cup raisins
¼ cup honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
6 tablespoons coconut oil, butter, or ghee
Preparation:
Core apples. To core, using an apple corer or paring knife, cut around the core (about ¼ inch from the stem all the way around) but leave about half an inch at the bottom. Use the knife to ‘drill out’ the core.
Divide raisins, honey, cinnamon, and coconut oil between the apples.
Place apples in a crock pot and add ½ inch of water. Cook on low overnight and enjoy a hot breakfast in the morning!
If you want these without pulling out your Crockpot, you may also bake the prepared Apples covered at 350 degrees in a glass dish for 45 minutes-1 hour in the morning.

To serve, just top them with cream, yogurt, coconut milk, or you may eat them plain.

Have A Blessed Week My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/15/2013 8:39:07 PM
Quote:

Hi Pat,

It's great to be back amongst my Friends here at Adland. As I have said, my health is up and down these days, but I'll be back here as often as possible. You folks always brighten my day and make me feel better. I appreciate all that Bogdan and everyone has done to create a new and improved Adland. It still feels like home to me once again.

Here's a little something that my Sister made for me the other morning and it was a real treat. Hope that you all might like it. Even for a morning person like me, waking up to a hot cooked cinnamon-sweet breakfast is a welcome treat!

Slow Cooker Baked Apples

Ingredients:
6 medium to large green apples
¼ cup raisins
¼ cup honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
6 tablespoons coconut oil, butter, or ghee
Preparation:
Core apples. To core, using an apple corer or paring knife, cut around the core (about ¼ inch from the stem all the way around) but leave about half an inch at the bottom. Use the knife to ‘drill out’ the core.
Divide raisins, honey, cinnamon, and coconut oil between the apples.
Place apples in a crock pot and add ½ inch of water. Cook on low overnight and enjoy a hot breakfast in the morning!
If you want these without pulling out your Crockpot, you may also bake the prepared Apples covered at 350 degrees in a glass dish for 45 minutes-1 hour in the morning.

To serve, just top them with cream, yogurt, coconut milk, or you may eat them plain.

Have A Blessed Week My Friend,

Phil

Wow these sound so good. I have apples in the freezer, cored and ready to go. I will try some of these.
It is so good to see you back and bringing those great recipes. Missed you.friend,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!