Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Profile Comments
2/6/2010 9:12:44 PM
Hi Jim,

I visited The Kitchen for a look around and to see what was going on over your way.

Wow, you all really get into it. Personally, I try not to discuss politics very much. My view on the way things are at the present moment would fit right in with most views in the kitchen from what it looks like.

My experiences in massage school, and energy and quantum things has led me to believe that to have things be the way I want, I need to focus on the positive and the way I want things to be. In other words, we get what we expect, sort of. When you get emotion envolved, like anger or frustration or getting excited, it brings more energy to whatever it is you are feeling that way about. If it is something you don't want, well, unfortunately, that's what you get more of. So my focus is, for politics, less government, and us getting back some of the freedoms we have lost. People forget that if they are getting a hand out from Uncle Sam, he has his other hand in your pocket taking more than he's giving.

Have you seen the interview Dr. Mercola did with Ron Paul and had sent out today? That was interesting.

I am happy to see others aware of "stuff" even though I aim to focus on where I want us to be.

Thanks so much. I am going to have to ask you a few questions about the things I can do with a forum. You picked a small part of a post to quote and then reply. How did you do that?
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2010 9:43:15 PM
It is easy Chery, choose the part of the quote you want. In this case let's use this one
Quote:
I am going to have to ask you a few questions about the things I can do with a forum. You picked a small part of a post to quote and then reply. How did you do that?

Jut take the quote you want " I am going to have to ask you a few questions about the things I can do with a forum. You picked a small part of a post to quote and then reply. How did you do that?"

Enclose it in these tag [ quote ] I am going to have to ask you a few questions about the things I can do with a forum. You picked a small part of a post to quote and then reply. How did you do that? [ /quote ] without the spaces in between these [ ] and voila you have done it.

Sound like you have a grasp on the situation in the political field. Now is the time voice for change before it is too late. The "Progressives" own the House. Senate and Administration now and us little folks need to decide are we going to blend in and assimilate into a system that is not what our forefathers left for us or stand and fight for our rights and individual freedoms. I believe Patrick Henry said it bes
Quote:
Give me Liberty or Give me Death
pretty much sums up my beliefs.

Have a great weekend.
Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/11/2010 4:08:03 AM
Quote:
It is easy Chery, choose the part of the quote you want. In this case let's use this one
[Quote:
I am going to have to ask you a few questions about the things I can do with a forum. You picked a small part of a post to quote and then reply. How did you do that?]

Jut take the quote you want " I am going to have to ask you a few questions about the things I can do with a forum. You picked a small part of a post to quote and then reply. How did you do that?"

Enclose it in these tag [ quote ] I am going to have to ask you a few questions about the things I can do with a forum. You picked a small part of a post to quote and then reply. How did you do that? [ /quote ] without the spaces in between these [ ] and voila you have done it.

Sound like you have a grasp on the situation in the political field. Now is the time voice for change before it is too late. The "Progressives" own the House. Senate and Administration now and us little folks need to decide are we going to blend in and assimilate into a system that is not what our forefathers left for us or stand and fight for our rights and individual freedoms. I believe Patrick Henry said it bes
Quote:
Give me Liberty or Give me Death
pretty much sums up my beliefs.

Have a great weekend.
Jim

Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/11/2010 4:18:33 AM
Hi Jim,

I am going to have to play around with that because the quoting is still not working for me. I'll play around with it a little more but I may have to ask you another question on it. I think I might send you an email because there are other icons and things on the forum that I am not sure what they do or how to use them. I want to get the hang of this a little better.

Have you seen that deal where people write down license plate numbers and get paid to do that??? I know they tell us it is for a good cause but I am quite frankly, pretty suspicious. It seems that it could be used for other things that have not been considered. It is not that you are being asked to look out for a particular number that is "wanted" but just all numbers indiscriminately. What do you think?

Thanks for your help.

Cheryl
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/11/2010 6:26:05 AM
Hello Cheryl,

I did investigate the site to see what all the hulla balloo was about and I decided to post about it here. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2386572/DNATheNewPanaceaofProsperityortheNEWSSGuardWhatwil.aspx?flag=3jallen3d

I look forward to your comments as well.

Quote:
Hi Jim,

I am going to have to play around with that because the quoting is still not working for me. I'll play around with it a little more but I may have to ask you another question on it. I think I might send you an email because there are other icons and things on the forum that I am not sure what they do or how to use them. I want to get the hang of this a little better.

Have you seen that deal where people write down license plate numbers and get paid to do that??? I know they tell us it is for a good cause but I am quite frankly, pretty suspicious. It seems that it could be used for other things that have not been considered. It is not that you are being asked to look out for a particular number that is "wanted" but just all numbers indiscriminately. What do you think?

Thanks for your help.

Cheryl

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!