Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Australia's grief. REMEMBER
2/13/2009 3:18:11 AM

Hi Roger,

Logged in to tell you that Mom e-mailed me about an e-mail received from Gerri - and found her posts here and your notification with the news.

Still we have no news from Kim F. - she lives at Victoria.

Let the prayers and love flow! May a big mercy embrace all what is alive there. Yes, this pics with koala made my eyes teary.

Gerri - please know that all Aussie people and lands and all species living there - are in our constant prayers!

Love and blessings,

Luka

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2009 3:45:14 AM

Dear Gerri,

I am sending my prayers and best wishes to your wonderful country and people, and most particularly to those more vulnerable among you; and all my love to you and your relatives in these difficult moments. May God give relieve to Australia very soon.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2009 4:54:28 AM
Hello Roger!

Thank you for have this thread on Australia burning catastrophe. I remember 2 years back what happened here in my country and understand how difficult it is for the Australians. We know that even 2 or 3 Greeks living in Australia lost their lives.

My best wishes and prayers to Gerri and all Australians.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Ron
Ron Nelson

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/13/2009 10:34:53 AM
Another tradgey that is hard to imagine for us. Bless you Aussies, and My thoughts and prayers are with you. Ron Nelson
PASSIVE INCOME REDEFINED. Just sign up, fund your account, and wait for your monthy checks.
+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/13/2009 10:46:49 AM

Oh my God!  Certainly I will join in to ask God to bring it to and end.  Oh boy, the realities of our world.  We had a big forest fire, yet not comparable, last summer that came within feet of gas stations at edge of city very near to us....I know how scary, yet much much worse there.  You say 911 Roger...it looks also like New Orleans by the flooding...how terrible!  Yes, I felt for the little bear (s) too, how sad, but really Roger, the heart we are able to have for a cute little bear is truly God's heart for the people there....the people truly are more precious than the innocent little bears so that we must not fail to keep Austrailia lifted up to God right now...

Believing in Powers we cannot see, 
                          With thoughts, heart, and prayers for Austrailia,  love kim

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!