Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Australia's grief. REMEMBER
2/13/2009 11:09:14 AM
Dear God,

Protect all our dear Adland Austrailian friends, and also all those we dont know too, spare them any harm. Dear Gerri, Donna,Kim, Jeff ....will continue to pray for you all.

Thank you Roger, you are a dear friend. Bless you :-)

Pauline

+0
2/13/2009 11:33:21 AM

Gerri, thank you for letting us know and for posting the pictures.  I saw the Koala on TV news.  Such a kind act and now they have named him.

Roger, thank you so much for posting this thread for our dear friends 'down under'.  I am sending her a PM but another friend who lives in Queensburg is Shelia Kennedy-Robinson.

We pray for all of you and offer a Candle of Love and Prayer that God keep you safe.

Blessings,

Sara

+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/13/2009 6:21:08 PM
Roger,
I know you were entranced as mush as I with Bruno's Garden, it sadly has been all but destroyed in the bushfires. I have posted more on page 6 of my original forum.

I have been in touch with Cathy Walker and she is close to the fires in Dandenong, but is safe and has not been affected.
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
Blessings, Gerri
+0
Sheila Kennedy-Robinson

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/13/2009 8:51:29 PM
Thank you Sara for your concern I have replied to you personally.

My husband and I are in Queensland on the Sunshine Coast and closer to the floods although they were quite a distance away.

Having moved from Victoria recently we have many family and friends in the fire ravaged areas and although we know that most of them are safe, we lost two distant relatives and are still to make contact with other friends who we have not heard from as yet.

Thank you to everyone for their love and prayers, we really do appreciate it.

Peace Love and Light

Sheila
Sheila
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2009 9:14:10 PM
Hi Gerri,

It is so good to hear from you and know you are ok.  I have  a lot of friends in Australia from one end to the other.  I haven't hear from one of them for several days, she was close to the fires, and I am concerned and pray that she is ok.Please  take care and write when you can.

Love you,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!