Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 7 1/2 Years Of George Bush
10/9/2008 5:20:52 PM
Hi Branka,

You are such a wise lady . the ones that are really going to suffer though this are the ones that have spent money they don't have .. this is one reason  why they are losing their homes they bought more than they could afford. I have been involved in politics for many many years and I know all their tricks .. sadly enough :( this  is why I speak out ..I feel it is my duty as a citizen .

The poor during this will not feel as much of the effects as will the wealthy not to say they will not be effected because they will. This is what happens when globally we put all our eggs in one basket and it falls and every egg in it breaks .. not too good for business ..

Thank you so much for coming by and posting your wisdom and personal experience.

Fortunately, for me and my house we serve the living G-d and he takes care of his people even when times are tough.

Hugs and love ya ,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2008 5:30:33 PM
Hi Sandy,

I am glad you come by . I agree I don't think we can stand anymore change .

I do what I can .. my fingers get tired of typing and my voice gets tried of calling and talking but I refuse to give up on the best COUNTRY in the World with the best freedoms and the BEST ways of life. If Obama gets elected we can kiss every bit of that goodbye.

Funny thing about the media they think they have us fooled when they don't or at least not those of us that still know how to think for ourselves.

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
10/9/2008 5:49:55 PM
Hi Geketa

I just received this in an email, and I thought I would share it with you and the others here.

Non-Partisan Voting Advice
A president's pension currently is $191,300 per year, until he is 80 years old.

Assuming the next president lives to age 80:

Sen.John McCain would receive ZERO pension as he would  reach 80 at the end of two terms as president.

Sen. Barrack Obama  would be retired for 26 years
after two terms and would receive  $4,973,800 in pension.

Therefore it would certainly make economic sense to elect  McCain in November.

How's that for non partisan thinking???

+0
10/9/2008 7:48:41 PM

Geketa,

Many people do not know this!

It was a Democratic Congress that voted to transfer 1000's of trillions that was in the Social Security fund over to the general fund so they could get their grimy little hands on it for their pork barrel projects.  That was in 1978.

Would you vote for someone that believes in allowing 4,000 babies to be slaughtered every day?

How about voting for someone that believes it is allright to perform a late term abortion and then crush their head and suck their brain out?

Then if a baby survived an abortion, throw it on a shelf or somwhere and let it starve to death?

Would they decide to abort a baby if a test showed that it was a downs baby? 

If you would vote for someone like that then you most certainly need to vote for Obama, Biden because they both support that. Obama stood before the Planned Parenthood and stated he supported them.  (Of course they may have made a large donation to his campaign fund!

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/9/2008 8:18:09 PM
Hi Geketa,
Like Lilly and Branka I am on the other side of the world, but read and watch as much as I can on the events happening in America.
I believe before a new balance can happen, the scales have to go completely out of balance first and then rebalance. This is happening now and it is people like yourself and the others who have posted on this forum who are passionate and caring people,and who will unite and help one another through this momentous time.

I also wanted to pass on this long but very educational video on the 'Money Masters'
http://www.heyokamagazine.com/HEYOKA.12.%20MoneyMasters.htm

My thoughts and prayers for you all.
Blessings, Gerri

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!