Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: 7 1/2 Years Of George Bush
10/21/2008 9:45:56 PM

Dear Friends,

Thank you, Geketa, for creating this special thread and for inviting me.

As I read all comments and thoughts in this thread, I feel appreciative to be in such a good company with my caring fellow Americans and many friends of the USA in this community.

I wholeheartedly agree with you all. I pray hard that any American voters who are contemplating to vote for Barack Hussein Obama will remember
the following wisdom from Rev. Boetcker:
901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)You cannot bring prosperity by discouraging thrift.
901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)You cannot help small men by tearing down big men.
901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)You cannot help the poor man by destroying the rich.
901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than your income.
901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)You cannot further brotherhood of men by inciting class hatred.
901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)You cannot establish security on borrowed money.
901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)You cannot build character and courage by taking away man's initiative and independence.
901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves."

~Rev. William J. H. Boetcker
(1873 – 1962), American religious leader and influential public speaker. ( This quote is often erroneously attributed to Abraham Lincoln)

May God Bless America!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor
Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Click the Banner Below:

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 7 1/2 Years Of George Bush
10/22/2008 6:32:31 AM
Hi Joanne,

So good to see you .. I agree with you anyone voting for Obama really must be completely out of touch with what an American is and who this man is and what he stands for.

Even if we set aside everything he stands for and only look at his experience in government and his lack of concern for the US  by only voting present on many key issues we have to ask 
. do we really want someone with no proven track record running our country ?
The new president will inherit two wars an unstable economy along with all the other problems we are facing 
 Do we want someone with no experience ? I don't

Rev.  Boetcker
had wonderful insight thanks for sharing his wisdom, I really enjoyed reading it.

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!