Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7 1/2 Years Of George Bush
10/9/2008 10:53:29 AM
There are people out there that just don't understand...  The problem is A DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS!! Read it again!! These are FACTS...The reason they do it is for nothing else than Politics, not for the good of our country or for you or me. Their votes can bring down a good man or a fantastic President. The congress, now, are people, voted in for a change. Who did that? Do you know? I sure do not..GOD BLESS AMERICA

Here are the FACTS:

TO ALL MY FRIENDS....LIBERAL OR CONSERVATIVE...FYI only.

George Bush has been in office for 7 1/2 years.  The first six the economy was fine.
A little over one year ago:
           1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
           2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
           3) the unemployment rate was 4.5%. 

4) the DOW JONES hit a record high--14,000 + 

5) American's were buying new cars,taking cruises, vacations overseas, living large!...

But American's wanted 'CHANGE'!  So, in 2006 they voted in a Democratic Congress and yes--we got 'CHANGE' all right. In the PAST YEAR: 
            1) Consumer confidence has plummeted;
            2) Gasoline is now over $4 a gallon & climbing!;

3) Unemployment is up to 5.5% (a 10% increase);

4) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $12 TRILLION DOLLARS and prices still dropping;
             5) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.
             6) as I write, THE DOW is probing another low~~

$2.5 TRILLION DOLLARS HAS EVAPORATED FROM THEIR STOCKS, BONDS & MUTUAL FUNDS INVESTMENT PORTFOLIOS!

YES, IN 2006 AMERICA VOTED FOR CHANGE...AND WE SURE GOT IT!  ....

REMEMBER THE PRESIDENT HAS NO CONTROL OVER ANY OF THESE ISSUES, ONLY CONGRESS.

AND WHAT HAS CONGRESS DONE IN THE LAST TWO YEARS, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

NOW THE DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT CLAIMS HE IS GOING TO REALLY GIVE US CHANGE ALONG WITH A DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS!!!!

JUST HOW MUCH MORE 'CHANGE' DO YOU THINK YOU CAN STAND?

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Re: 7 1/2 Years Of George Bush
10/9/2008 12:10:36 PM

Thanks Geketa!

I have had the feeling all the time that the democrats with their ultra liberal agenda and with Obama in their frontline would get the echonomy even worse.

U.S. need politicians like McCain and Palin!

I absolutely believe in conservative ideas overall.

Some values are eternal, that´s a fact, not to turn this into a religios discussion, but I believe in eternal values, yes.

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2008 12:22:18 PM

Hi Geketa,

I've seen this before but when you look at the numbers and statistics it staggers you again and again.

One thing that you have to add to all the info in your post is that it was the Democrats that put the stop to any attempt by the Republicans to regulate the "wholesale" mortgages and you have no choice other then to conclude that the Democrats are the primary cause of this present financial crisis. And yet B. Hussein Obama claims that the Republicans are to blame.

What a farce!!!!!

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2008 12:24:42 PM

Geketa, You are so right!  About this point.  We should be reflecting and using our own memory banks when looking at this bamboozle.

Congress has been on vacation since the Dem's took control.

Wake'em UP Geketa!

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/9/2008 12:32:33 PM

Hi Geketa,

I have been saying this since We The People voted for this Democratic Congress. It certainly is not President Bush, but it is a fact that the Democratic Congress. Now I might also add in fairness that if it was a democratic president and a republican congress, the same thing would be happening.

I have decided that not a one of them think about what is truly the best thing for our country, but what is the best thing for their selves and how far they can get and how much richer they can get.

We are not lead by leaders like John Adams, Thomas Jefferson or George Washington anymore. We are lead by greed of money and status. It is every man or woman for themselves in this corrupt day and age.

Thanks Geketa for this very informative thread.

Your Friend

Bev

Beverly Kersey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!