Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 7 1/2 Years Of George Bush
10/10/2008 8:15:12 AM
Hello Geteka and friends,

Usually I don't post in any politics or religion related forum as ... never mind :-)
But, this time I cannot help myself to stay away LOL

First of all, reading your original post, and I won't discuss the facts as I'm not at all entitled in any way, but a question is rising like a ghost: WHY? WHY all those?
Not A ONE well built up house is able to ruin in a bit, just like that! It takes much longer; sometimes the signs are not even visible with bear eyes!

I'm not either with Republicans or Democrats or Liberals or Conservatives - neither here - in Romania - nor over there!

ALL ARE THE SAME! POLITICIANS!

... at least the ones in the top! No ONE gets up there, if is made from another kind of "dough" - and they need a few honest, enthusiasts to gain them credibility and to do the "party work" and spread flayers and so ... but to have the chance to rule and spoil their very own well-olied machinery - which brings them more and more wealth, no matter the costs: people (are just casualties?!) environment (non-sense) but their money and welfare!

I'm positive that, for instance, American people, truly believe/ believed they are/were fighting here and there for the world's peace and democracy, but believe me this was not at all the case in any politician's head, but their mouth and words!

JUST EMPTY WORDS!

Let me tell you something about ROMANIA! The ones who make statistics and TOPS, proclaimed us a corrupted country! Unfortunately, I cannot say we have no corruption :-( ... but I cannot be corrupted by myself, alone; it takes at least two - giver and taker - to say so! ... and now I speak about high level corruption ...
The biggest corruption scandals here, are the ones involving parties from western countries (America, or western Europe)??? One of them is with a company for highways building; the contract was signed 5 years ago, lots of public money spent, and 5 KM of highway already - LOL :-(  - built!!!! Now, as yourself, we are also looking ahead parliamentary elections - and guess what?! - all the parties are promising us HIGHWAYS: the ones who signed the contract - and did nothing else - and the ones who followed and governed since the last elections! NONE of them did anything till now, but pointed to the others as being corrupted?! Unfortunately their only issue was and is:
WHO GETS MORE MONEY!!! in the pocket!

Well, I'll stop here :-) ... for someone who rarely writes "political" posts, this is rather long by now and I have to take care of my neurons and not to waste any for these kind of reasons!!! Self-conservation! :-)

Wish you the wisdom and luck to find the real patriot among the many politicians! Most of all, they do not mix!?

With lots of friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2008 9:12:00 AM
Hi AnaMaria,

Thank you for posting. I disagree with one tiny thing you said here that you don't have the right .

You most certainly do have a right to voice your opinion here as what has happened here in the USA effects not only us but you and your country as well.

This mess that we have allowed is effecting the world as a whole. Banks are collapsing world wide like sand castles at high tide.

You have wonderful insight as to the problems it all comes down to corruption on high levels in government. I have always said .. "if you find corruption just follow the money and at the end of the day you will find the ones responsible."

I understand how you feel about finding a politicians  with values and morals. We seem to be a nation that falls for smooth speech and empty promises every time we have a new election.

I welcome your opinions always.

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
10/10/2008 10:57:50 AM

Here I must disagree with Ana Maria.Remember that in a democracy we have the possibility to vote for the politicians we chose to, but in a dictatorship they haven´t got that possibility.So we have to be aware even in democracies that we keep that right.Without leaders in a nation there would be anarchy and we don´t want that, eh?

Of course they do much that wrong but we have the democratic right to chose others.

Sometimes they do good things too, don´t forget that.

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2008 1:32:46 PM
Hello Mattias :-)

I have to post again as I'm afraid I didn't expressed myself quite well :-) ... as far as I'm concerned I agree 100% with every thing you posted here! ... and as so, I'm not sure where is the disagreement :-)

I agree with democracy and the need of leaders!

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
10/13/2008 3:18:35 PM
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!