Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 7 1/2 Years Of George Bush
10/9/2008 1:32:45 PM

The Democrat-run Congress IS the problem of the last 2 years.  If they don't think the American public is aware of that, they are very wrong.  The public is naming names, Nancy Pelosi! 

John McCain has also finally started naming the names of the biggest trouble-makers in the financial debacle, Barney Frank and Chris Dodd. 

Barack Obama is the biggest recipient of donations from Fannie Mae in history and he and Joe Biden are THE MOST LIBERAL ticket in history. 

The next few weeks is going to be the deciding factor in whether or not Americans want more of the results we've seen from Democrats in the last 2 years, last month, last week, the loss of our 401K money, higher taxes coming, home foreclosures...

5,000,000 mortgages were given to illegal immigrants under the ridiculous rules of not checking social security numbers...under the Fannie/Freddie reign of Democrats.  People who sneak into our country were given more expensive homes than WE can afford, we PAY for our houses, we have social security numbers, we PAY taxes, now we have to PAY for all this CRAP.

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2008 1:32:48 PM

Hi Geketa,

So good to see you once again.  As usual, you have cut right through the B.S. to the heart of the Problem.  Thanks my Friend.

Here's a little Chart for those BHO supporters who can't quite grasp all of those big words...

Just a thought, but with Obama being a Chain Smoker, and Biden having had a problem with an Aneurysm, has anyone realized yet that should they actually be elected, and both died in office simultaneously, this would be our President...

Talk about Nightmares!!

Enjoy each day of Freedom while we still can.

God Bless,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2008 1:38:14 PM
Joe,

Good food for thought .. thanks

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2008 1:41:46 PM
Hi Kathleen,

You go girl .. you are always on top of the issues .. what a refreshing lady you are.

Thanks for popping in .. and please don't get me started on illegal immigrants lol

Hugs,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
10/9/2008 1:50:59 PM

Yes Bev, a nation and especially a superpower like the states should be lead by wisdom and not greed.

It is true what they say.Especially power, sex and money can be either used in a way of wisdom or misused.

Let the wise rule!!

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!