Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A Sad Day
8/11/2008 6:53:31 AM

I feel punished for the acts of others. Sorry to see you go. Be well & best wishes.

David

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/11/2008 7:00:03 AM

Beverly,

I agree with you we have not gotten to know each other very well but now is the perfect time to fix that problem.
You have made a valid point as others have as well.

Thank-you for your support.

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/11/2008 7:55:47 AM

Thomas,

I am a man of words Thomas I do have to agree, I do not use mine to Preach to others. The ones who do not want to visit my forum are not the problem that you do not seem have gotten from my Posts here to others. First of all I do not remember the last time I came to any of your forums for quite a spell so I am glad this does not offend you.

The words I use can be as many have said to me in the past mightier than a sword as they can cut deeper into the Soul. This goes for any Poet or Writer if they chose to use them that way. People say this of Reporters making Headline News.

Now I will give you an example of how my wording may do so. You have now posted for the second time here but with this post you come across as a guilty party. Telling me to quit getting carried away on someones disagreement. I am not the one spitting into a flame my friend but you just did I am afraid so here is my advice to you before you pass Judgment once again.

Get off your High Pedestal of yourself and never pass Judgment on me or my writing again. If you do not like what I write or how I write then you can do as others have as you have said my Friend and I shall not pass Judgment on you. As you have said I teach thru my writing so I do hope you will learn from this. My forum as far as I know was not written about you as I have not mentioned names here.

I have never said this in any of my forums before and maybe I should have to a few people. Thomas this is how the pen is mighty than the Sword and cuts to the Soul.

Now I know many would think this is harsh to do to others and I agree with them but NO one should pass Judgment like which you have done with your words.

I am sorry if this has hurt you or anyone else who reads this as I do know there are many who have and will. There are some here who have said if People do not like what I write I should tell them according to my friend Cathy to "Get Stuffed".

I also have stated "to error is human but to forgive is Divine"

So Thomas if you can forgive my cutting words as I have asked to be forgiven.

Blessings always my friend,

Michael

P.S.
To forgive is easy but to forget takes time.

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/11/2008 8:00:19 AM

My Friend Mary,

Thank-you for the Hugs as I can never get enough from my friends. You have supported my forums for a very long time which I have been very grateful for your friendship.

Blessings,

Michael

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/11/2008 8:12:11 AM

My Aussie Brother Bryan,

We have known each other for a very long while and yes I do shoot from the Heart to others Heart's with my words. I have found as you have here there are friends who really count. I see you share the same comment as my friend Cathy Walker but her's is "Get Stuffed".

I was floored by her saying it but not as much as finding out you have the same Philosophy. Thank-you for your support as you all here have helped or should I say made my mind up for me with your wishes.

Blessings my Brother,

Michael
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!