Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: It's Time To Honor The 136th POTW, BETTY A. STRANGE
3/27/2008 3:10:31 PM

Dear Betty ,

I'm so glad you like my graphics ! I'm sure the baby would like to dance with you ! Did you listen to Betty Boop Dreams ? If not , listen now and may all your dreams to be true !

Love and hugs !

+0
3/27/2008 3:10:59 PM

Betty, I am so happy that you won this most deserved award.  So good to read your bio and learn that we have a lot in common.

God gave me the most wonderful Momma and Daddy in the world!  I lost my Dad, my best friend, in 1982, to a massive heart attack.  He lacked 9 days being 70.  Yes, I was one of those "Daddy's Little Girls".  My Dad never spanked me but once in my life - - at the age of 5, when I sassed him!  I miss him very much.  I lost my Mom in 2004, to the horrible disease of Alzheimers, at the age of 91.  She was a sweetheart - - one of those prim and proper Southern girls, who thought every hair should be in place and nothing wrinkled.  I am more like my Momma than I realized.  And the older I get, the more I look like her.

How I can relate to that!!  I was also my "Daddy's little girl", however, Mama spoiled me terribly, also, as well as my 4 brothers.  My sister thought I was the worst thing ever happened in her life!! (Wonder why!!)  My Mama was as you describe, every hair in place, etc.  However, we fall apart on that being like her, I never have anything in place, especially the hair!  You are so 'prim and proper' looking and she must have been beautiful.

Thank you for being a friend,

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Sara

+0
3/27/2008 3:42:49 PM

Hi, Terry,

Welcome back to the party! - - TWO parties, I should say!  POTW and birthday!  I've had a blast, though.

Thanks so much for your congrats, and your sweet wishes.  The red roses and butterfly are really something else!  Just beautiful, Terry!

Thanks for all of this, and for being my friend!

Betty

+0
3/27/2008 3:46:13 PM

Heyyyyyy, Mary!

Welcome to my party.  Dang, that wine sure looks good!  And my favorite roses - yellow!  And the sweet card with the darling little teddy bear!  It's all too cute, and so appreciated, Mary! 

Thanks for all your wishes, and I'm so glad you are my friend!

Betty

+0
3/27/2008 3:47:56 PM

Hi, there, Neil,

Long time, no see!  Glad you came by for awhile!

I appreciate your congratulations, and your sweet and kind wishes for my future!

Thanks for being my friend, Neil!

Betty

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!