Menu

Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: If I only had 1 word to say in advice...I would say: READING!
12/31/2007 10:10:17 PM
"Thank You Kathleen...You're True Blue"

Let's Celebrate 2008!!

New Reply
+0
1/1/2008 3:54:37 AM

THANK YOU KATHLEEN ! A VERY GOOD ADVICE !

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2008 4:13:05 PM

Thanks, Georgios!

You always have a LOT to say, you know if you were in this year's POTY, no one would be able to touch you in the number of votes you'd get!  Last year SHOULD HAVE been yours!!

Happy New Year!  You need to start spending your money on fun stuff instead of paying bills, enjoy your life!!

New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2008 5:03:34 PM
Hello Kathleen!

Hey don't remind me set up things and don't panic them. Last week we had an official FAREWELL announcement. You are clever and you know why. Remember last year this period I was also blocked then blocked out. At that time we had a strange love story. Is isn't it strange that there is always same one person as central figure in all my contradictions? We all know now why the person acts against me.

I wish all the candidates good luck. They are all my friends and they know what would have happened if I was in the POTW contest. A queen we shall have. So it is the will. The priest eulogizes his beard first.

I have not said my last word yet, but let them do waht they want to do.  I decided to blame them and stay away from them. People who don't respect ones opinion are not worthy to give attention to.

It would be of big value if a title was given only for a period. Reember the young lady in BFA? She was also clever. She redraw her from duties.

I can stand up and host any week long parallel contest in any subject and in a neutral forum. If anybody thinks he can beat me he is welcome to arrange it. I will give the person two days as handicap advance. That will make me more strong and more decicive to work hard. I always say nothing is given for free. You must struggle hard and get the expected results. By sitting there and refreshing your forum pages do not give any  positive results.

Hey Kathleen why bother? They do what they find best. We are just the audience. You can already see waht is happening from the votes.

Last year we had 90-100 votes in the every poll and 435 votes in the final. The second winner (the peson who won the POTY) had 185 votes. This year the total votes will be much much under the votes that the second winner had last year. At that time we were 30,000 members now we are  67.000 members.

Well good organizers give good results, bad organizers destroy even the good.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2008 5:12:50 PM
Hello My Dear Kathleen !

Please let the Angel of New Beginnings open the door to your heart and let the cleansing rays of hope fill you with happiness !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!