Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: If I only had 1 word to say in advice...I would say: READING!
12/31/2007 3:53:04 PM

Hi Sheryl,

That's sort of what I was getting at, INFO to get people thinking...a lot of people say they can't get sign-ups for anything, no matter what!  I think part of the problem is they are trying too hard to get sign-ups, and not giving out enough thought-provoking information.  If they would read more, such as you just said you read a lot of articles, that really jogs our brains into producing more information to tell other people about our products and services.  Thanks!! Happy New Year to you and your daughter and entire family!!

New Reply
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/31/2007 4:00:30 PM
Kathleen,
Since I was here - I see they put up the POTY forum.
Our friend Nick is on the list! YEAH!!!
Here is the link (just in case)
POTY Forum

Ok, that is for anyone reading this! LOL!

Happy New Year,
Sheryl Loch ~ allmylovecrafts

New Reply
+0
Terri Pattio

312 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/31/2007 4:20:45 PM

Kathleen,

I agree wholeheartedly. I probably would not if it hadn't been for a great ebook I read called "Success in 10 steps" by Michael Dlouhy. I'm not trying to get you to read it but it will be beneficial if you do. What's that saying "you can bring a horse to water but you can't make him drink". Well girl I'm just bringing you to the water.

If you want to check it out or maybe you have already. It's truly absolutely life changing for me. that's why I tell everybody about it.

It's up to you Get the ebook now!

Terri

If YOU want to experience WEALTH and BE SUCCESSFUL in network marketing. Go here to get FREE help now!
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2007 7:32:53 PM
Thanks, Terri!

Happy New Year to you!!
New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2007 8:26:43 PM
Hello Lady Angel!

Kathleen! I don't have much to say. My wife won today. Tradition you know. A coin in the New year cake and she found it in her share of the cake. Family AWARD a trip anywhere in the world. The 3 last years I got the coin but not trip out. I had to support family.

Well during that period I will make my right and left swings (lol).

My dearest friend! To you and your family I wish Health, Waelth, Family Peace and prosperity. I am very glad to see your son active in the business branch. This will awake him and give him the keys to future.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!