Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
If I only had 1 word to say in advice...I would say: READING!
12/31/2007 10:29:04 AM

I thought about summing up 2007 as far as business is concerned, then I realized the difference between success and apathy is one word: READING!

Those who read every detail of the businesses they are thinking about joining are more likely to make good choices.  Also, the people who read every word of the businesses they are already in, are more likely to write better ads and find unique ways of promoting their businesses, therefore getting more referrals than the people who just join things and don't take the time to study what they've joined.

I am going to say something that may not make people happy here...the people in mail-order who join programs are more likely to seriously study the information and promotional materials than the people who do business mainly on the internet.

The mail-order crew anxiously awaits their mail, while the internet crew may not even be expecting postal mail from companies they have joined. 

How many businesses have you joined online that actually sent you anything by postal mail?  If they did, did you read it carefully and utilize any of that information for your promotions?

Am I going to mention Lotto Magic again?  Of course!  When you join Lotto Magic, you'll get a start-up pack sent to you by postal mail containing numerous pages of information, and if you read it carefully, you can easily think of many things to tell other people about this great business.

I'm writing this today because many people who have joined online either don't stick with it very long, or don't promote very much.  That goes for lots of different businesses.

The people who have joined Lotto Magic or other mail-order promoted companies because they saw an ad in a printed magazine or received info by postal mail are more likely to read and utilize the information, and promote it for a longer amount of time.

Ask yourself of all the businesses you've joined online this year, how many have sent you a start-up pack and a monthly newsletter by postal mail?

If a company DID send you something, did you read all of it?  If you join Lotto Magic now, will you read everything they send you?  It will be many pages.  Will you anxiously wait for it to arrive in your mailbox?  Will you keep the pages in a safe place so you can read it again and again?  Will you make a commitment?

It makes me wonder why people spend money to join businesses and then not read the information.  If a company goes all out for you, shouldn't you go all out for yourself?

It's not just Lotto Magic that I've done well with this year, there are several other companies that I've earned money with in 2007, and for all of them I read every word of information I can gather from them so I can be knowledgeable and create unique ads and therefore earn consistent income.

The word of the year is "READING!"

Let's make 2008 the year we all seriously study what we're getting into, and then if we do join something, let's seriously study everything that company sends us, and think of how many different ways we can advertise that business!

New Reply
+0
Re: If I only had 1 word to say in advice...I would say: READING!
12/31/2007 11:08:49 AM

Hey Kathleen, great points. I couldn't agree more as I am guilty of not reading the Terms of Service (TOS) like I should. Guess I'm in too many programs, ya think? What is the saying, "Read the fine print," and "Let the Buyer Beware." Thx, Steve

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2007 11:11:30 AM
Great post Kathleen!

I agree... READ!!!!

:)

Happy New Year!

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2007 11:40:43 AM

Hi Stephen,

That's what a lot of people say, they join too many things!  I did a long time ago, then I realized just having one or a few very good businesses is much better than a dozen mediocre progams!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2007 11:53:30 AM
Thanks, Joe!

Also thank you for your Bulletin Board this year, it's hard to believe you've been here for less than a year!  I think you keep up with a lot of forums more than we do as forum owners, well, mine anyway!!  I need to motivate myself to be more regular with the Whammy forum, sometimes it was daily for a long time, and then there were long lapses.  That's me!!  Maniacal sometimes I guess!
Have a great and safe New Year's Eve and next year!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!