Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LawnChairMillionaire's Tactics border on illegal, and they can earn big backend profits from our names, too:
12/16/2007 6:20:03 PM

Hi Nehemiah,

Lotto Magic is a 100% legitimate and honest company and has been for a full 12 years, it's first 9 years were completely among the mail-order advertising crowd, and most Lotto Magic members still advertise mainly by mail.  Now for the last 3 years, Lotto Magic has been online and is doing very well here also.  Their administration is easily reached by email and by phone, the owner is Richard Moore and the marketing director is Mike Caruana, he was formerly the vice president of a company that trained people in 600 different MLM companies.  These 2 men are of very upstanding character.  No hidden costs, no tricks, I've been with Lotto Magic for a year and have been paid every month, this is the the best program I've ever been with, and that's the same thing my upline says, and my downline also.

New Reply
+0
John Charles

26 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: LawnChairMillionaire's Tactics border on illegal, and they can earn big backend profits from our names, too:
12/16/2007 6:20:51 PM

Kathleen - You are absolutely correct in your research of LawnChairMillionaire.

The same thing goes for Dubaimlm.com.  Piccolo is the biggest scam artist on the internet.

with love and God's blessings towards your success. www.withquantumexpress.com
New Reply
+0
12/16/2007 6:23:20 PM
I agree with you.
When I took the tour I did not have the money to join LCM w(hen it first came out). I know I would have if I had the money then and there. The pressure tactics really work.
When I did have the money I signed in and my shares were significantly lower than the first day and it made me think. There has been so much talk/marketing that most people probably have joined by now. In my calculations this means that people who join later are on the bottom of the food chain, feeding the ones that are already in without being able to make the huge profits promised.

Sounds kinda like a pyramid scam.
Come Play for a living! http://www.getdiscoverytoys.com
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 6:27:47 PM

Hi Larry,

I saw your post when you got here, thanks for being the first visitor!  I just got immersed in answering other people.  What made me start this new thread about LCM is that there are ALP friends promoting it in forums around here and they also leave out the info about additional costs, the deceit of LCM is obviously contagious among it's members, to the point that they would rather earn money than be loyal to their online friends here.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 6:43:41 PM

Hi John,

Thanks for your support!  I'm going to keep doing discussions about LCM until our friends who promote it start being honest, and until LCM puts full disclosure about the real investment costs on their site.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!