Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LawnChairMillionaire's Tactics border on illegal, and they can earn big backend profits from our names, too:
12/16/2007 6:48:02 PM

Hi Sonja,

There is no "bottom" on the internet, there are hundreds of millions of people online 24 hours a day.  Any company that gives you the bum's rush about joining so you'll be closer to the top, is just feeding off your fears of loss of all that imaginary money they show you on their website. 

A truly good company doesn't need to force people into making hurried decisions.  We'll never run out of prospects, most people online are looking for real ways to earn money, it's not difficult to get sign-ups for quality legitimate businesses.  Any company that tries to convince you otherwise by saying HURRY OR YOU'LL LOSE all your potential prospects and potential earnings is just taking advantage of human nature.

New Reply
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LawnChairMillionaire's Tactics border on illegal, and they can earn big backend profits from our names, too:
12/16/2007 6:49:51 PM
Hello Kathleen,

Thank you for presenting your very interesting
findings and thoughts about Lawn Chair Millionaire.

I have been invited many times to look over this
business and I did fill out the first part so I could
look inside, however I did not pay their fee and join
I was just not interested enough to take the plunge
even though I received an email back to say that if
I paid before midnight I was due to received $84.00
far more than the fee - something just did not seem
right to me and I did not take up the challenge.

I reckon after all these years online and reading so
many scams I am just far more cautious and leery
these days, and would not necessarily know a good
deal when I came across one as they all say they
are the best.

I will stay with my present business ventures as I
know they are legitimate and the company is solid
and customer service and resources a very supportive.

Kind regards
Amanda
New Reply
+0
12/16/2007 7:49:01 PM
Right ON Kathleen---I was one of the stupid ones..I joined, they were supposed to refund your money if you cancelled within I think it was 15 days,  after I dug into the back office and found out that to "play" in the vault, "you should hire a bookie". I got the H@%% out of that progtram....to date, they still have not refunded my money,. and I just discvered a "funny" charge in my bank account which I will dheck our Monday----I kept a copy of the letter I wrote telling them I wanted out..I'll just wait and see what they do next....I wonder if they like legal actions???

Linda H
New Reply
+0
12/16/2007 8:09:22 PM

I am not comfortable with this program either. I am a member. They make you

think you get paid every day!! You do not. I believe that this is very misleading

and a bunch of hype!

Paying for the debit cards is just atrocious!!

Michelle Tukachinsky

http://www.mtmarketing.biz

Michelle-T
New Reply
+0
Lee
Lee Smith

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/16/2007 8:14:59 PM
you know what? after having gone through efforts to generate cash and stumbling upon websites such as these, the ones that PROMISE big money, you must realize as I do now, that these are just individuals scamming to get your money.  When they put a high price tag on a website and or even one that shows small denominational amounts paid to you, you can pretty much rest assured that these people are paying for advertising, roping people in such as yourself and leaving you high and dry.  I have absolutely no faith whatsoever in ANY site that promises to pay me big bucks.  No faith at all. 

I think through it all the only two companies that did right by me were the m2cGlobal.com site (although their minimum orders are pricey in my book) and the melaleuca company team sites.  These are PRODUCTS companies.  Not some type of company that is rolling on dough only.  I dont believe them, nor should you.  Save your money, save yourself, save your mental anguish.

Deal with reputable companies if you have this need to run an online business.  The other stuff is crap.  Even those government sites offering grants - there IS no such thing.  Grants are given only to nonprofit organizations.. and what are we all here for?  Some profit right?  That is why if we allow ourselves to get sucked in on someone elses website and/or plan or system or program we deserve the depressed state we feel once we find we've been let down.

Think people!  You cannot trust people and or these idiotic websites.  For the most part you can know for sure that these are created by an individual or group of individuals who eventually skip town after they took your money. 

These sites are considered ponzi schemes.. and well, they really are.  There is little or nothing you can do about the scam after it's done.  What you can do is not get involved.. wait things out - all bad things come to an end rather quickly.  Dont feel you're losing out on money that really isnt there anyway.  It's all a scam.  Here is what they do to you - you join, you pay or upgrade, then you're told to promote.... now some of you probably have good avenues for promotion.. you may see stellar service in that area and you opt to go full force promoting something that you just paid for.  Before you know it, the site owner did not come through and cannot be found. 

I say, join things that cost you nothing.  Join things that cost you something when you are getting a product in return and you feel it's a good deal. 

I am sick to death about ebooks.. they are lame as lame can be.  There is not one ebook out there that has made a light come on in my head.  The stuff I've read is stuff I inheritantly knew anyway. 

WAKE UP and stop falling for these scam sites.

Thanks for your post - hope all can appreciate mine.

LEE SMITH
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!