Menu

Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LawnChairMillionaire's Tactics border on illegal, and they can earn big backend profits from our names, too:
12/17/2007 2:07:00 PM
Hi Guys,

Boy this is a lively discussion!

Hey I'm actually in the program and I like it.

One of my friends sent me their link and liked what I saw and joined.

A bit of promoting and I'm very happy with the results.

The money is good too.

Now if I had NOT like I would have left the and never come back again.

Also I'd like to  point out  that at the beginning of this thread it was said
because there was a double opt-in LMC was in the business of selling the
names and emails that join.....

This is not at all true.

The only  emails I get are when a new prospect has entered the site for info or when I get another sign up.

No spam.

Anyways have fun guys, i'm off to go earn some more money and keep my kids in clothes and fed and watered.

Cheers!

Jason

www.my-easy-promoter.com

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LawnChairMillionaire's Tactics border on illegal, and they can earn big backend profits from our names, too:
12/17/2007 2:16:44 PM

Hi Jason,

The only emails you get from LCM are about the business.  You don't know if they are or aren't selling everyone's contact info to OTHER companies.  You don't know if they've sold your postal address to other companies, you won't be able to know now or in the future.  Other companies don't usually say where they got our contact info from.

Have you actually received payment yet?

What I don't like about LCM is...they don't tell people there are extra costs involved until AFTER people have paid $80.  They don't mention the cost of the debit card on ANY of the pages of the site. They deliberately withhold that information until after they get peoples money.

New Reply
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2007 2:26:43 PM
Hi Kathleen..Thanks For The FYI :)

New Reply
+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2007 2:34:55 PM
Hi Kathleen,

My debit card is on its way, it was free as I had sponsored 3 people.

I knew about the vault and card before hand.

My friend who sent this to me is a millionaire from Internet Marketing
and Offline business.

In my case this person owns one of my partners sites so we have had
previous dealings.

My friend also knows the owners of LCM.

I seriusly they are in the business of selling our info when they make so much money from having thousands and thousands of people promoting their website
joining their business?

My own site users also put in their  information at my site and the last thing
I'd ever do is sell that info and my TOS says so. I sell search engine tools and services  not names and emails.

And I'm ok with you not liking LCM, just because I like it does not mean everyone else has too.

Thanks for  striking up this  thread ,  I appreciate what you are trying to do for your friends here.

One of my points was when I dont like a business, I dont join , but i never say anything bad about to anyone either unless its a total illegal rip off company and they are out there trust me ....

for example, one of my friends online paid $2000 for a service was supposed to drive huge traffic to his site.

They took his money and never did anything, not even anwser his emails...

Now that's a rip off....

Jason

www.my-easy-promoter.com

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2007 3:59:11 PM

You knew about the debit card and it might cost extra before you joined, BUT LawnChairMillionaire doesn't tell people that on any of the pages of their sites, and I've also seen YOUR ads here at Adlandpro where you also don't mention extra costs even though you know there could be extra costs involved.  Don't you at least think you should tell people before they fork over $80?  Do you feel comfortable introducing your Adlandpro friends to an opportunity without giving them the entire picture before they spend money?

I emailed some questions to support@getlcm.com on Thursday, December 13th and they haven't replied yet.  For a company that's raking in so much money, why don't they have more support staff to answer emails in a more timely manner?

I really think they owe it to all their potential customers to give full disclosure of all possible costs involved before people spend any money.  They have a several page site with absolutely no mention of additional costs involved.  I personally do not think that was an oversight on their part, I believe they deliberately are not telling people.

Who are the owners of LCM?  Your friend knows them?  Tell us their names, I've been asking that question here for several days and have received no answer yet.

New Reply
+0