Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Motivation for the Discouraged!
9/26/2007 7:51:40 PM
Chuck Detore ,  Mary Hofstetter , Jim Allen III ,  Ana Maria Padurean , Ben Forehand , Andrea Turcs&am , Gabrielle Brothers , Judith Thamm , ...... WOW - thank you ALL for dropping by and leaving your comments! Hope you like the quote below!

It is "Great to have your input on this topic....."

Thank you ALL -  SO much!

Neil

Inner Strength.

The Stronger one becomes while wandering in the dark, the shorter the night......
Quote by - Neil Sperling

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 8:08:13 PM

What an awesome job you are doing here, my friend.  I just dropped in to re-read the steps - it's never too late to learn something new. 

You do such a marvelous job in you forums Neil.  And you have mixed them up quite well.  I am the people side more than this one as I  love to be a people watcher.  So, that probably means that I need the simpler teaching more. And, that is why I am here.

Thanks for being such a marvelous friend and partner. 

Judy

+0
9/27/2007 7:28:47 AM
Hi Niel and please accept my applogies for my earlier reply and post. I am still new to Adlander and I guess I must just have gotten a little carried away with my latest site promotion.
Adlander is not just about business links and it is a great thing to be able to mix business with pleasure and at the same time getting to know some really descent people.

I'm getting there with some of the good solid advice that you give.

Keep up the fine work.

Best Regards

Leslie
- Leslie Banks - Founder Member - http://waffalmedia.com
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/27/2007 7:35:51 AM
Leslie Banks

I am delighted you came back..... I made the mistake of "spaming" forums when I first joined adland.... but I learned. Reading the posts in my forum on the Value and Use of Forums would likely help you get a handle on that Adland Feature...

I need to update my main post entry on that thread as I now really see the value of forums and love the way they can be used for getting to know people and developing teams of support.

Lots of GREAT people on this site....

Thanks for coming back!

Neil
+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/27/2007 8:43:41 AM

Good forum, Neil. I really found your overview well written, easy to understand and full of good information.

I really like also that you are keeping it going over time. You are getting some good comments here and people are coming back. It will be interesting to see where it goes over time. 

I'll be back.

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!