Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Motivation for the Discouraged!
9/26/2007 2:59:57 PM
Hello Neil :-)

This is so very good for anyone Discouraged!
...and it's so easy to get DISCOURAGED, when one DREAMS upon fairy tales, like " get rich, quick, while sleeping"!!!! - being as easy as 1.2.3 LOL

This is written in so many places on the Net, that perhaps, finally one ends up believing in them! Many of them are at their first attempts of "do it yourself, for yourself" and they all comes to the belief that they won't have to work so much on it!

I'm telling all these because I've seen so many persons of this kind, and what amazed me most was the fact that many of them were even ones "with head on their shoulders"?! The only trouble was that they started "to do what they knew, without knowing what they do" - hope this comes out in English as in Romanian LOL!

This post of yours is like a breath of fresh air for anyone who is willing to start any kind of business, regardless it is on or off line; and in my opinion, even without being necessarily MLM! It is true which ever way we look at it!

Thank you for reveling your SECRET for free - even without asking for an email address :-)

Wish you all the best of success with your plan, and everything else you dear to dream.

With friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Ben
Ben Forehand

63 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/26/2007 3:16:22 PM
Hey Neil, I just wanted to commend you on a quality post with no mixed messages. I have grown alot since joining Adland and getting to actually make friends instead of just sales. I believe that's the most important part of anything in life. I agree with your technique and I wish you all the luck with it.
+0
9/26/2007 3:25:50 PM
Thank for your presentation, Neil. It was very interesting!

Have a nice day!

Andrea
Andrea Turcsanyi
+0
9/26/2007 4:46:53 PM
Hello Neil,

Wow, this forum is really impressive. I have enjoyed reading  all the posting and very sound advise. Where were you when I first started out? lol.  You definitely have a well though out plan. I will agree with you there is too many get rich quick scheme on line now a days.  We must remember that we get what we pay for.
I'm really impressed with Adland, it is a wonderful community for business and making awesome friends who offers their support in time of need.

God Bless,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Judith Thamm

71 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/26/2007 7:27:48 PM
This has come on a good day for me... Just found i put some money in something that has gone bottoms up. I get very frustrated with programs offering items at one price and then when you got to pay for it - there you are subscribing to paying $29 a month - that only the first month is at a reasonable rate. Then there are the programs that stae this is a one tine fee - and 3-4 weeks later - no we will have to make that a monthly fee. And charge you for tuition and mentoring and ... I will not join anything that wants my name and address first that will not tell me any details about thier program. I never cease to be amazed that people actually join such things. Give me your name email and phone number - pay me $25 upwards and I'll tell you why - later. I like up front and the truth please. Judith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!