Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Motivation for the Discouraged!
7/10/2007 4:53:38 PM

Neil, I completely enjoy this simple yet effective information. I agree with another group member, who suggested this be entitle "encouragement for the discouraged".

Too many time, rewards are presented as "do nothing" activities. It takes work to get the results which lead to the rewards.

The key you share is commitment to the result.

I am  targeting getting 1,000 friend to share and learn from.

Thanks for providing some good info.

Juniques

Have Fantastic Days, Everyday Counts www.juniques.ws LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH, LEARN, LEAVE A LEGACY
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/10/2007 8:54:53 PM

Rachel Neil  and  Juniques Marketing - LOL Okay - Encouragement for the discouraged...

I'm delighted you found the info helpful.

I agree with what you said "Too many times, rewards are presented as "do nothing" activities."

Also a BIG problem I see is too many people fall for the "sign up for free".... believing that you can get rich without spending money OR time.....

some FREE to sign programs DO pay...... but TRUST me- you will have to work.... and it has been my experience that most FREE sign ups you pay later OR Pay with huge time commitments for next to no pay.

That is why it is so important to look into the programs you spend your time with.

Juniques - you WILL get your 1000 friends.... and no doubt so will you Rachel. I look forward to seeing you both achieve your goals and if I am lucky, I will be grateful to be a small part of that success.

To YOUR success..... (all of my friends)

Cheers

+0
Chuck Detore

158 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/26/2007 1:42:12 PM

Hi Neil, 

Really great post you've put together here.  I especially like the info about 'over emailing' or as you put it; intrusion.  When you open your mail and know a certain person will have two, three, or more things in there everyday - that gets old, quick.  Anyone that inconsiderate gets nowhere with me.  I wish everyone would read your article here and really take it to heart.  I'm sure anyone that does, will do better.

Thanks!   Chuck

Chuck Detore Join my social network! http://ihandy1network.ning.com/ http://sitehitpros.com
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 2:15:48 PM
Hi Neil, You truly have a winner of a forum. A good forum does not go like the hare in the story of the "Tortise and the hare". Slow and steady wins the race. This has been sound advice, consistent in content, and you yourself have stayed the course. Chuck, thanks for posting here and making me aware that this quality forum is still helping people. And yes, 20- 30 e-mails a day from one person is a little much. That is an intrusion into my sanity. Consistantcy with well laid plans that work for you are the key, tweek as needed. Don't ever let anyone tell our community members that they can succeed by sitting back nor can they be effective if they are in our faces all day long.
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 2:20:48 PM

Great Stuff Neil,

Smart plan and a good positive advice.

Thanks,