Menu

James Reyes

208 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What is Friendship? Do you treat your beachball better than you treat your friends??
2/26/2007 7:46:49 PM
Did I miss something? I thought this was all goodness and joy ..not to mention a little business mixed in.

New Reply
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What is Friendship? Do you treat your beachball better than you treat your friends??
2/27/2007 12:21:40 AM

Hello James,

It got a little complicated the past few days! 

It started out with Kathleen asking "Would You Hire You? ... that topic ended up in talking clutter ...

our digs & discussions have evolved from there ...

today we ended up on three different forums talking beach balls & having a birthday party with a little business info mixed in ... 

I believe friendship won over business.

To New Friends & Success For All

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
New Reply
+0
2/27/2007 1:44:10 AM
Great post Kathleen,
You are truly a good friend to have. You have showed that by what you have posted. Thanks again for being a friend and all your support.

Thanks
Angelina

By the way I am new to all this do you have any expert advice of how I could promote my forum. I am having problems figuring all this out. I am getting there it's just all new to me. I am used to talking to people face to face so any help would be appreciated very much.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/27/2007 8:09:34 AM

Thanks, Jim!

Some days are fantastic online and some are weird, yesterday was just one of those, and the day before.  That was my Monday morning rant!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/27/2007 8:12:18 AM

Hi James,

Sometimes I post articles here, or just piles of thoughts...and those snowball into a thing!  It is sort of about business,  the way people treat each other online or have high expectations of their online friendships or whatever, it can become a little stressful when people communicate on a daily basis about everything on the planet.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!