Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What is Friendship? Do you treat your beachball better than you treat your friends??
2/26/2007 4:06:27 PM

Hi Tanya,

That's my claim to fame, being tactful or should I say, blatantly honestly annoying, to the point where some people can't stand it!  Thanks for visiting, I'm glad several visitors liked this post today.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What is Friendship? Do you treat your beachball better than you treat your friends??
2/26/2007 4:07:45 PM
THANKS JOE!!

I wonder how many beachballs are adrift in all the world's waters?  That's a sad situation!  Save the beachballs!
New Reply
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2007 4:09:40 PM

Whoops - I nearly forgot - You guys play while I run off the the gym and I'll join in later.

Hugs

Judy

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2007 4:15:53 PM

Hey Judy!

I'm glad to see I have a constant batch of friends here!  I still didnt see the forum about Joe and Terry, I need to find that after "supper" yeah I still call it supper...today it's Kraft Mac n Cheese. My husband detests it!  Whenever I make it he acts like I just said I'm gonna leave him for the lawnmower boy and put the house on back of a tractor-trailor and take that, too.  LOL he really hates mac n cheese!

I was just saying to an "iffy" friend today that we should stay friends, why not?  Keep our friends close, our enemies closer, and the iffies as close as possible.  Life is full of brambly paths that could lead to a clearing if we keep our eyes open!

New Reply
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2007 4:42:47 PM

Hey Judy,

Take that beach over to the "Making A Difference" Forum ... we're having somebody's birtday party over there! 

Don't forget the cake before you go to the gym!

Kathleen, did you get the cake ... request over at Makin' A Difference

Love ya all!

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!