Menu

Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What is Friendship? Do you treat your beachball better than you treat your friends??
2/26/2007 4:50:39 PM
Hey Judy!  Well said!  I can't imagine anyone coming to Adland and not finding a friend or two (okay 29) who make a difference in their lives.  It just happens!  It did to me... even if they make me <sniff> cry.  :)  (just kidding Terry - you know I luv ya)

Kathleen, your husband has got to like Tabasco sauce right?  It works for anything but cereal.  Don't any of you tell on me or else!  :)

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Re: What is Friendship? Do you treat your beachball better than you treat your friends??
2/26/2007 5:10:16 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Great forum. Thanks for the invite.

Friendship is a true gift and one that should never be taken lightly or for granted. A true friend falls into this catagory:

They know you inside and out. they know all your short comings, bad habits and ideo-secrecies and still want to be your friend.

When you can be real with someone and they can the same with you without creating bitterness or anger that ends the relationship - then you have a true friend.

I pray that we all find at least one true friend in our lives. They are blessings that should be reveared and cherished.

Many blessings to you all,

Dave Rydell 

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2007 6:09:38 PM

Hi Dave,

Realness is great if both people stay friends, you're right about idiosyncrasies, those can be dangerous with maybe-friends, maybe every day is different online.  I hope for genuine realness among everyone here!

New Reply
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2007 6:25:02 PM

Hey Joe, I promise I won't make you cry no more!  But, Tabasco ... we won't go there!

Dave your thoughts about friendship are awesome!

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
New Reply
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2007 7:38:51 PM

Well said ma'am, I agree with your sentinments and will make every effort to abide.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!