Menu

Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What is Friendship? Do you treat your beachball better than you treat your friends??
2/26/2007 12:57:04 PM

Yup! ... I understand. LOL

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
New Reply
+0
Tanya V.

683 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What is Friendship? Do you treat your beachball better than you treat your friends??
2/26/2007 1:30:41 PM

Hi Kathleen!

I just love your tact and sense of humor.  You have such a natural talent for expressing your views.

I agree with your post here.  Friendships are so important, but we all have priorities to keep straight, and that might mean we don't have time to visit every forum or blog that gets posted.  I try to also keep this in mind when I receive only a few visits to my forums and blogs.

You are truly a great Adland asset!  Have a fabulous week!  :)

New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2007 2:29:32 PM

Anybody want to play?

:)

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2007 3:07:35 PM

OMG, Joe ... Trust you to find the beach ball!

We'll be right there!

Wait 'til Judy gets here and sees this!  

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
New Reply
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2007 4:02:58 PM

OK, you guys, you didn't wait for me to get here before you started playing - that's OK.  I forgive!  Who woke Joe up?  I thought he had cried himself to sleep over the spanking you gave him earlier, Terry  - Oh - that was your Making a Difference Forum!  OK 

Kathleen, this is a great forum.  I have often said that if it were not for a couple of true blue friend that I may not be here today.  I can also take this opportunity to say that sometimes, I believe that God puts people in our paths and entertwines them in our lives.  I for one will someday write a full accounting of the many people who came through my life and they were my friends, they had a purpose - or I did  - and then due to distance, circumstance and a thousand other reasons - poof - they fade from the everyday activity. 

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!