Menu

Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Nurture your mind with great thoughts...
10/30/2006 4:23:08 PM
Hello Bogdan,

Nice quote. Disraeli is known from history. Thank you for sharing.

Warm Regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
10/30/2006 4:44:50 PM

Hello Bogdan!

Great quote my friend.

I always used the saying, "Garbage in garbage out" with my kids when they were growing up. It is important to fill our minds and our hearts with good and enriching stuff instead of garbage, because if we don't we'll never progress in mind and spirit. I like also like the scriptural verse below (one of my favorites):

Luke 6:45 (Whole Chapter)
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Have a great day my friend!  8)

John Sanchez

Taking it to the next level...!

For as Man thinks so is He...! (Paraphrased from Prov. 23:7)

If you believe in yourself then others will believe in you and it’s then when doors will begin to open for you... JRS ©

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/30/2006 5:59:30 PM

Hello Bogdan!

Benjamin Disraeli (1804-81)
Known as a dandy, a novelist, a brilliant debator and England's first and only Jewish prime minister, Disraeli (Earl of Beaconfield) is best remembered for bringing India and the Suez Canal under control of the crown. A Conservative, he was elected to Parliament in 1837 after failing to win election in four earlier elections. After Robert Peel formed a government in 1841, Disraeli was on the outs until 1846. He wrote a trilogy "Coningsby", "Sybil" and "Tancred" expounding his ideas and formed the Young England group as watchdogs over Peel's brand of conservatism. When Peel's government fell, Disraeli gradually became known as the leader of the Conservatives in the Commons.

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/30/2006 11:37:43 PM
Hi Bogdan Thanks for another great quote from another Atheist. Here is another of his quotes "Where knowledge ends, religion begins." Disraeli ----------------- And since some Christians who have posted here seem to think they have to shove their religion on others at every chance they get, I shall return include the following quotes. -------------------- "It is easier to suppose the universe has existed for all eternity than to conceive a being beyond it's limits capable of creating it." Percy Bysshe Shelly ------- "Religion: A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to the ignorant, the nature of the unknowable!" Ambrose Bierce ----------- "Faith short circuits the mind." Ayn Rand ------------------- "Teachers of religion must give up the doctrine of a personal god." Albert Einstein ------------------- "Religion is all bunk!" Thomas Edison -------------------------- Please, Take Csre! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
New Reply
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/30/2006 11:47:15 PM
Oops, I forgot to remove the word "return" from before the word "include" in my replay above. sorry!
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!