Menu

Re: Nurture your mind with great thoughts...
10/30/2006 2:11:22 PM

I need to clasp the verse Philipians 4:8 all over me and every where I can see with my eyes (...think on good things).  At one point, I did not realize how negative I was to myself.  I consider myself such a positive person because I like encouraging others and never knew that I was being extremely hard on myself. 

It is so powerful, and we really don't quite get it sometimes.  That like our Creator God, we have the ability to speak life & death to our situations.  To oftentimes, we choose doubt over faith.  Well, I am challenging myself as I press towards the mark to speak LIFE no matter what the situation looks like.   And I know the only way to do that is to feed on the word of God and positive thoughts that align with it!  The quote of the day when applied would resolve a lot of our problems(lol)

Much Blessings to you all! 

New Reply
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/30/2006 2:20:12 PM

Hi Bogdan,

As always, another great Quote.  Thanks for Caring enough to Share.

Phil Black

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
New Reply
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/30/2006 4:05:18 PM

Hi Bogdan,

That sure is spot on!!

Thank you.

Your Good Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/30/2006 4:22:04 PM
Hello Bogdan,

Nice quote. Disraeli is now form history. Thank you for sharing.

Warm Regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!