Menu

Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Nurture your mind with great thoughts...
12/17/2006 10:29:06 AM

Hello Robert,

I'm glad you brought Dr. Emoto's discoveries so more people can be exposed to those ideas. I have been introduced to this concept throught the movie "What the bleep Do we know!?" around 2 years ago. It is an incredible concept once we realize that 95% of our body mass is water.

Here is the link to the movie where you can see how those crystals pictures have been created. It is fascinating.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7925932864717369461

Bogdan Fiedur

Hello
New Reply
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2006 11:08:32 AM

Hi Neil,

My God is not represented by any religion you know.  Whenever I refer to God, I don't mean religion but the higher source of energy which is confirmed both by scientific and non-scientific experiences.

I have no interests in discussing God in context of religions as they all were created by people and they have its bias depending on where they started and who translated real words into various languages which were spoken at the time. By the same token I have no interests in discussing the position of atheist as they only exist in context of religions.

My believe in God has to do with higher levels of consciousness and my ability to turning off my physical senses in order to access the vast amount of knowledge available in the universe. In ability to raise above the past and the future and being in the present. In ability to accept who I'm and discover what my purpose is. In ability to see what is in front of me as opposed to what others want me to see. In ability to follow my passions as opposed to fulfill patterns created by social standards media and politics.

I can see God and talk to God in every minute of my life.

If you can't see God, you can't see and understand her creations.
And of course since you don't believe in God, you can't be her creation. You are just an accident and so be it.

“The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.”

– Ayn Rand, writer

Bogdan Fiedur

Hello
New Reply
+0
12/17/2006 4:27:33 PM

Ooh la la... great thoughts coming from two great living beings. I hope so.

I admit that I did not read all that were posted as I can read very fast but skip a lot of unncessary "facts", that is.

One thing for sure, I have the absolute right to choose for myself to what to BELIEVE in. No body can control my MIND, HEART & SOUL, except MYSELF.

Keep it coming, Bogdan; I mean the great quotes.

Have a nice day.

Daniel Leo Bruno ** Home Shopping ** Hot Amazing Items. Hundreds of Choices. Shop and Save. Smart Deals!!! http://danielleo.fscstore.com/
New Reply
+0
12/21/2006 12:09:12 PM

Hi Forum

Hi Neal and Bogdan.

First let me say that I was to- born in comunist country(ex yugoslavia)and we did not practice any religone what so ever-yes they were churches,yes they were mask's,but,the only time you can see people there-it was whan someone die'd and holliday's like christmas and ramadan had a very little minning.

So what is my point?.

My point is that,(Even do I do not call my self anything but human bean)I totaly agree with Niel as well as with you,in word GOD.

Religonse have gone so far out off their path/dutty.that apsolutely have to be eliminated.Why?

Just look around you-and confrontationale nonexisting igotisticale nonsance that is going around the world-and all because,some one beleaves that there is something somewere somehow that will

save you in next life-apsolute crap.

History is showing over and over again and again,That we as a humans have instinct of PRAY.

What some smart wise con artist did,(couple thousand years ago)

they invent religons.What I call it siocolagical brainwashing-and they achieve that by rolling their beleave any time somewere was in problem,and it is well known by siance ,that were individual human bean is in trouble-they look for lest get out.lest try,lest attempt to get out of that situatione.And what is their lest WORD-GOD help me,????but it is also well known,that in many of those casess ore moments "GOD" was to bussy with hes own problems to go and help the onse that they could not ron away from that crutuale moment-no matter what that moment was.

So I have troumendes desagreement with this institusionse-that they have take the world in another noche-higher step-witch is proving AGAIN wrong.

Let me put it this way-If USA presidant comes out and say,I listen to higher power.The hole world is in problem.

And Niel,it is not only christans in questione here,it is all so called

"peasefull religonse".How can you call peasefull religone,if you go and blow your self up-how can you call peasfull rilegone-if you think that some person is going to come beck from dead and save you???ore you can lie as mutch as you want-and you will be forgiven-born again nonsance.

How you call peacefull religone wan  you continuasly lie about

historicale evants.

And Irony is-that most of the world have by to it-and it is coming from the land with sand and full of hallicunationse-were oil was not in questione at that time-but religonse have manage to twist everything around,to have there way,why?,because thru out the history,people have suffer to putt food on there table,and if you have children and you have heart-you will do anything in power to do something, consciose human choice is not  (it was-and still is for some,unconsciosely hypnothised)to go and pray in front of some pease of wood ore object ore called whatever you want-too seek answer.

And BOOM there is bihand the door some Con artist telling you first.What did bring you here "MY SON",and human in week state of mind are ready to transform in anything.They will give you some food that in first place never made it-someone else brote that food in-and they will start their business transactione with you as week person-with another good human bean that have brote the food,and on and on and on.

It is Ironic that VATICAN is the reaches small country on earth,and never in history of human kind they pay on red penny on taxes.

Yet ???my causin call me from italy-and I ask hem,what are you doing for leaving this days.Guess what,he said That he is trying

to make sale to Vatican-you know what??????Caviar.

So I can go on and on.but one thing I know and I will soon express on my book is-that Humans thru out the world are waking up,to their sance of reality,and to a tru meaning of real enery and universe.

that is just my opinion.

Three D ay's of Peace              aug 24 2000

Humanity,Ages.

Candle of light,that burns so slow-disappearing fast                           Second of Life,time's of torture-hope,hope and hope                         Imagination,dreams that you can not explain?                                     Animale instinct??? PRAY !!!.

Language that only humans understand                                               First book,that hold the key to peace

Last chapter,last page,last santence                                                    Yet?No one is willing to close?!

All we nead is  THREE DAYS OF PEACE

Let the positive energy flow on Earth                                                    Close the book,and give People hope.                                                Close the books,and pray to universe                                                   Open the doors of old stonewalls that are crying.                                Why did you teach me,HOW to write

You have made "GOD's" tire                                                                  Stop calling -in their name,every day.                                                   Souch a pitty.                                                                                           Night and Light-Day and Darkness                                                       Universe and Stars                                                                                  Beatefull,because you can not reach?                                                  Slim hope of dreams-Yet People suffer                                                Allways have bean this way.                                                                   Cages for Humans!!!                                                                              Gardens for religions???Never touched work.                                    And tears that Old stones are relising                                                   They giving us answers?                                                                    No one is willing to look.

Your hands are to smooth to jugde humans.                                        GIVE US SOMETHING NEW?.                                                             You have make your "GOD's" angry.                                                     By calling them to forgive-and give?will they?.                                     You,for your coming pray of unspeakable laziness.                             You,that split the humanity in versionse of your own.                           YOU,You that teach the same book in differant versess.                    And were a hat to hide your conscions.                                                I Ask the old books,,to close them selfs only.                                       THREE DAY's.

Naim (Nick) Saiti     

New Reply
+0
12/21/2006 12:29:25 PM

ooo great my poem?.

all over -sorry.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!