Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Feature POT W # 54th Edition - Good by my love Good bye
8/4/2006 10:21:24 PM

My dear Zeus ...

All hurricanes come to pass... for the sun to resplend, once more, in Apollo's honour ...

....the golden apple has been assigned once more and the wind of change is marked forever ..... now the golden charriot awaits ... the route is planned and this new mighty journey begins ...

It is with honour that the woven gown of clouds and the Diamond crown are worn and treasured forever ... No mortal can ever take what the Gods have bestowed ...

... It is but the beginning ... and unto this earth rebirth shall rejuvenate ... harmonise and rebalance ...

Lessons from Troy were many ... and in times of change ... I call upon Plato's Utopia and make my plea to all Atlanteans ... 

I pray that we may remember the ancient ways in modern times .... so that only love, beauty and friendship reign supreme once more ...

Thank you for your beautiful posting my friend ... without you, Marilyn & Nan I would not have got this far ...

Much love to you

Venerina

+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (54th Edition)
8/4/2006 11:23:13 PM
Hi John & LaNell,

Love To Venerina And

God Bless!
Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (54th Edition)
8/4/2006 11:48:16 PM

Lovely Marion,

That is so beautiful .... Thank you ... and thank you for coming in and offering your congratulations ...

I hope you have a truly wonderful weekend filled with lots of happiness, health and peace ... It's lovely to see you here ...

Love to you too ...

Venerina

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/6/2006 9:30:15 PM
Hi John and LaNell, I am a latecomer to this POTW feature, as I've been somewhat under the weather, but am very pleased to see Venerina featured here. Congratulations, Venerina. We have only recently met on Adlandpro, but I have already come to enjoy your quick wit, warmth, charm and intelligence on the forums. We are all blessed to have you as an active part of the big Adlandpro family. God bless, Dave
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/7/2006 8:39:58 PM

Dear Dave,

I can't tell you what a pleasure it is to see you back in action and active again.  Thank you for your very kind words and thank you for the PM.  It is so good to know that you are all recovering well ... I am so pleased ....

God Bless and take care of you and your family ...

Kindest wishes and prayers for you all

Venerina

+0