Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (54th Edition)
8/4/2006 4:07:20 AM

Hello Cheryl

Thank you very much for coming by ... I thought I hadn't seen many postings from you lately .... I hope everything is alright....

Well .... ummm ... I have to say that I must be a bad queen because I haven't done any "duties" ... I've been having way too much fun ... !!! lolol

Take care and best wishes and it's nice to see you back with us

Kindest wishes

Venerina

+0
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (54th Edition)
8/4/2006 9:08:42 AM

Hello Venerina!  8)

You've only been here at Adland a short time and you still managed to get over 100 posts in your POTW forum. You're pretty popular girl!  :-)

Hey, you have been performing your Royal duties, you've greated all the guest and you did it in a very charming manner.

You're a nice addition to our community, see you around!  ;-)

Oh, and let me give you one more pinch for the heck of it. hehehehe!  ;-)

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Feature POT W # 54th Edition - Good by my love Good bye
8/4/2006 2:23:10 PM

Good bye my love good bye,

Now the times changed and Chronos lost his Empire, Zeus also, the Olympian Gods decided to leave Olympos. With them Aphrodite goes.

The charming Eros invented a planet in the Solar system near Tellus for remembrance of the GODDESS of GODDESSES. He went to his sister Gaea and told her to find the other Eros, the little one, Aphrodite’s son, and tell him to bring his mother to her new home the Evening star “Hesperinos” also know as Morning star “Poulia”, the planet we all know VENUS.

From now and in future Aphrodite changes name and the Heliacal glory will shine on her. Only Hellenes will remember her with her old name. From now and ever the world will know her as Venus, Venera and her best friends will call Venerina. Every one in any time will remember her. Sing oh Musa in the Hellenic way because the others have forgotten, Sing the story of Anaeas love, Rome's Protector and the Romans patron

VENUS

Good bye my love, goodbye
Demis Roussos (Greek from Egypt)
©Paris 1974

Hear the wind sing a sad old song 
It knows I'm leaving you today
Please don't cry or my heart will break
When I go on my way

Goodbye my love, goodbye
Goodbye and au revoir
As long as you'll remember me
I'll never be too far

Goodbye my love, goodbye
I always will be true
So hold me in your dreams
Till I come back to you

See the stars in the skies above
They'll shine wherever I may roam
I will pray ev'ry lonely night
That soon they'll guide me home

Goodbye my love, goodbye
Goodbye and aurevoir
I'll never be too far

Goodbye my love, goodbye
I always will be true
Till I come back to you ....

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Feature POT W # 54th Edition - Good bye my love Good bye
8/4/2006 2:23:21 PM

Good bye my love good bye,

Now the times changed and Chronos lost his Empire, Zeus also, the Olympian Gods decided to leave Olympos. With them Aphrodite goes.

The charming Eros invented a planet in the Solar system near Tellus for remembrance of the GODDESS of GODDESSES. He went to his sister Gaea and told her to find the other Eros, the little one, Aphrodite’s son, and tell him to bring his mother to her new home the Evening star “Hesperinos” also know as Morning star “Poulia”, the planet we all know VENUS.

From now and in future Aphrodite changes name and the Heliacal glory will shine on her. Only Hellenes will remember her with her old name. From now and ever the world will know her as Venus, Venera and her best friends will call Venerina. Every one in any time will remember her. Sing oh Musa in the Hellenic way because the others have forgotten, Sing the story of Anaeas love, Rome's Protector and the Romans patron

VENUS

Good bye my love, goodbye
Demis Roussos (Greek from Egypt)
©Paris 1974

Hear the wind sing a sad old song 
It knows I'm leaving you today
Please don't cry or my heart will break
When I go on my way

Goodbye my love, goodbye
Goodbye and au revoir
I'll never be too far

Goodbye my love, goodbye
I always will be true
Till I come back to you

See the stars in the skies above
They'll shine wherever I may roam
I will pray ev'ry lonely night
That soon they'll guide me home

Goodbye my love, goodbye
Goodbye and aurevoir
I'll never be too far

Goodbye my love, goodbye
I always will be true
Till I come back to you ....

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/4/2006 9:56:41 PM

Ouuuch John ....

ummm =====> thinking you're actually enjoying this!!!!  Is there some secret side to you that you wish to share? hehehehehehehe

Wow ... It has been very overwhelming and touching .... all these beautiful people and beautiful posts and all the beautiful PMs, feedback ... and lots of emails backwards and forwards .... from more friends who who abstained from posting here ..... from new community members and from "newfound" friends ....for which I am truly grateful and would like to thank everyone .... truly from the bottom of my heart ....

Hortense, Mark, Raymond, Randall, David, Dr Singh, Andy, Willis, Valentim, Luis, Nedim, Alvin, Mary, Richard, David D, Michael C, Maria, Peter, Phil, Chandra, Rusty, Mohamed 1 and Mohamed 2, (and that's just off the top of my head) ... I'm sorry if I haven't mentioned you ... but you know who you are and I thank you for all the affection shown ...

Above all a very big thank you to Bogdan ... for bringing this wonderful community to us all and making all this possible ...

.... and once again ... without my Adland family and friends, mentioned in my bio ... none of this would have happened ... they are all POTWs ... I was just the name who collected on their behalf ...

Marilyn, Georgios, Nan, Michael D & Kenneth - my love and heart to you all ... you are my driving force, my inspiration and my family here ...

To you John ... a big thankyou hug for making this celebration a great one ... even though I am black and blue from all the pinching hehehehehe ....

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!