Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (54th Edition)
8/2/2006 5:27:39 AM

Hello LaNell

Thank you very much ... I am glad that you managed to post pictures .... I did send you a PM ... hope you got it on time!!!

Take care and God Bless

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (54th Edition)
8/2/2006 5:29:45 AM

Hello John and Luella,

So nice to see you here ... I am so pleased you dropped in ....

Thank you for your congratulations and I hope everything is going well with you both .... I miss not getting over to your forums but I've been kind of tied up as you can imagine ....

Have a wonderful week my friends and God Bless

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/2/2006 5:33:40 AM

Hello John, LaNell and everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you for this awesome party ...

I would, also, like to say a very big thank you to all the people who did not post here but  .... sent me Private messages ....

Thank you for all the kindness shown ....

God Bless and have a great week, what's left of it

Big hugs to all

Venerina

+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2006 5:52:59 AM
Thanks John, La Nell and Adlanders!

Venerina is an awsome choice for this honor and I wish her the best of everything during her week as Queen of AdlandPro. Looking at her projects and accomplishments it is quite onvious  that her passion will keep her in the spotlight well beyond her riegn. We are blessed to have her here with us.

Have a good week Queen Venerina!

Sincerely,

Rick Martin
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2006 7:48:18 AM

Hello Rick ...

How are you? Did you have a nice birthday?

Thank you for coming in and joining the celebration and all the very kind words ...

I will try to keep on doing my best ... If not ... I've always got some good friends to kick me back into shape heheheheheh .... and inspire me .... oh .. and now I have one that likes to pinch!!! hehehehe

Take care and have a great weekend coming up

Best wishes

Venerina

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!