Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
2/18/2012 5:27:39 PM

David Icke on Vectis Radio talking about the Isle of Wight Mafia, Ted Heath and Satanism, the Middle East, North Africa and the Third World War and unthinking, unquestioning repeaters.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2012 5:54:36 PM
Hello All

I think this will help with some of your question, at least it helped me.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2012 6:53:03 PM
Excellent testimony and thanks for sharing Helen.
I posted it on my FB page too.

Quote:

Hello Amanda and everyone

Below are videos with Walid Shoebat's personal testimony. Very interesting!

Helen

Part 1 - 9 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPe8NtArqiE

Part 2 - 8 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia-3PXbqepI

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2012 7:30:03 PM
Hello Helen,
Thanks for sharing this video too which throws more light on the the meaning.
I also still believe that we should shy away from the RFID Chip Implants mandatory by the 23 March 2013 because they will have all our data for medical, buying and selling, travel etc that no one will be able to go anywhere incognito without tracking our every move and when everyone is one this chip they can turn it off for whatever reason that people will not be able to buy food etc. Total control, anything like this that is made mandatory instead of volunteering I am very leery of.
I was speaking with my daughter a couple of weeks ago on skype and Kerie said she had to send her passport into be renewed which was not actually expiring until around May - she had only had the new passport back about a week and of course it has the new bar-coded tracking microchip on it, which was not on there before.

Quote:

Hello Amanda

I am posting a video of Walid Shoebat's version of what the mark of the beast is ...according to himself. Keep in mind, he teaches that almost all prophecy in the Bible takes place in the Middle East. He also has an extensive book on end times. I would love to read it but until I can afford it, I will have to do with bits and pieces from YouTube. :))

For those who don't know who Walid Shoebat is, he was a Palestinian terrorist who became a Christian later on which is a BIG no no in Islam and is punishable by death.

You can tell if someone like him is making an impact when you see the Muslims post a pile videos of negative propaganda about him.

I will try to find the video of his testimony and post it in this forum in a separate post. It is very interesting. I think most here will enjoy it. Of course, some may have already seen it.

Helen

Now here's Walid's views and discernment on the mark of the beast. It is not at all what you would think.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtquNNEO7Fw

Helen

Quote:
Hello Myrna,

I would like to point out the subtlety how tracking of purchases by Walmart in this 1st video looks innocent enough to the unsuspecting senses. One of the interviewed customers - said he did not care if they wanted to track his underwear..
He and others did not get that if e.g. Walmart can track your underwear and no one notices or cares - then they can track more of our daily lives.

People need to be more perceptive what is happening around them. We live in a planned distracted world which rules us by busy-ness, stress and thoughts/ plans/ school exam/ problems/ what to cook for dinner/ etc
phones ringing etc on their minds all the time.
They learn to tune out
TV adverts / billboards / important notices and often miss that very vital clue what is happening around them

WAL-MART IS TRACKING YOU WITH RFID CHIP

Mass chipping of Americans has begun

Unless people are aware and alert - which many still remain ignorant and have no true concept of who is The Divine Head of God Almighty the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit 3 personalities in one.

God has not been taught in schools, taken away from public buildings and compromised even in churches. People as a whole do not seem to be perceptive of things happening around us and are oblivious.

The Mark of the Beast, U.S. Patent Office application for Skin Marking for RFID chip!

2017 Microchip New World Order Master Plan

Do your own research as there is a lot of information on Youtube and other sites.

Amanda
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2012 7:50:04 PM
Amen!!

Hello Myrna,
Thanks for the share and it is hard to believe that Dennis spoke 10 years ago because it sounded like today.

Quote:
This is so good. You know the old saying. "A Few good Men" here is one of them, Dennis Kucinich

10 Years Later: Dennis' Prayer for America

10 years ago today, Dennis Kucinich gave his "Prayer for America" Speech. Please watch the speech and use the form below to share this prophetic message, which even after ten years maintains a fresh sense of urgency.

To read the whole speech, click here.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!