Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
1/24/2012 4:56:23 AM
Hi Amanda,

Thanks for your post. I too don't understand all he is saying in these videos. I do know the Indians have been so mistreated, and as you say that things have been taken from all groups of people to feed the elite. I plan on listening again to get more out of it. I think it is rather deep at some places and I need to think about it more.

Just looking for Truth
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2012 1:27:29 PM

'Black Bloc' protesters serve the elite 1%

Related article...

Chris Hedges: Occupy’s ‘Black Bloc’ is ‘serving’ the 1 percent

Raw Story
By Stephen C. Webster

After publishing a scathing essay criticizing the tactics of some “Occupy” protesters, Pulitzer-winning journalist Chris Hedges appeared on Russia Today’s The Alyona Show to discuss what he sees as a “cancer” on the movement: the so-called “Black Bloc.”

The “Black Bloc” isn’t so much a sub-group as it is a tactic used by vandals to provide safety in numbers. The thinking is, if one is part of a large group that’s wearing all black, individuals who commit acts of mayhem are harder to pick out from the crowd. While black-clad anarchists have not been a staple feature of the “Occupy” protests, they have emerged in some of the more publicized confrontations, especially in Oakland, where they smashed private property, broke into buildings and sparked mass arrests.

“The prime mover behind wiping out the Occupy encampments was, of course, a Democratic administration,” Hedges said. “And that’s because they deeply fear this movement. It has called their bluff. It has exposed them as corporate puppets in this two party corporate duopoly. I think they realize despite the efforts by MoveOn.org, Van Jones and others that they are not going to co-opt this movement. And so, on the one hand they will try to physically erase it — we just had the D.C. encampment shut down — and internally they will try to divide it.”

That divison has already begun, Hedges said.

In his opinion, “Black Bloc” is merely “serving the interests of the 1 percent,” and they must be stopped at any cost.

Read entire article here

For more Bad guys videos, click here
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2012 2:37:36 PM
Hello Myrna,
I was watching last night these 9 video's on the Occult world of Commerce - this link will take you to the set, and I will put the first video on here too.
I thought this went along with this particular thread - I have been learning about the US being a corporation and we are it's assets / chattels / slaves.. and I have watched a few other video's on how the courts see people whom have to attend for various reasons.
I hope this will throw some more light on how it happened and how we can learn to conduct ourselves with more favourable outcome for ourselves.

Quote:
Hi Amanda,

Thanks for your post. I too don't understand all he is saying in these videos. I do know the Indians have been so mistreated, and as you say that things have been taken from all groups of people to feed the elite. I plan on listening again to get more out of it. I think it is rather deep at some places and I need to think about it more.

Just looking for Truth
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2012 5:11:56 PM
Hi Amanda,

Thanks for you post on more truth.

Here is another one that is so important.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2012 5:45:37 PM
i echo what amanda said !!!

pat

It is about time that 9/11 is investigated and brought to light - however I have no idea whom is powerful enough to bring the perpetrators to task

Amanda

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!