Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
1/23/2012 3:21:54 AM
Dramatization, political commentary and protest, as citizens say farewell to the Bill of Rights, by Occupy Fort Collins, on December 17, 2011 in Fort Collins, Colorado. The demonstration and mock-funeral is in response to Congress passing the 2011, National Defense Authorization Act and loss of Civil Rights.

The NDAA, allows Americans be subjected to life imprisonment without ever being charged, tried, or convicted of a crime, without ever having an opportunity to prove their innocence to a judge or jury of their peers.

Occupy Fort Collins, holds one of the first official mock-funerals and celebration of life on the Bill of Rights, in the nation. Also, Bill of Rights, was fondly known and called by many as Bill O'Rights. The caring soul and sponsor of basic civil rights for U.S. citizens over the last 220 years.

Title: Memorial & Eulogy of Bill O'Rights.
Filmed by, R. Overbeck,

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/23/2012 3:28:02 AM
Hello Myrna,

Setting boundaries is Love because you feel safe and loved when you stay within these rules your parents set down for you while you are young and of course God gave the 10 commandments which are 'hard wired' within each man, woman and child from birth.
Without boundaries, look what happens when people whom have been brought up by parents whom have been too soft and given everything to their children when they screamed, had tantrums to get their way. They become unruly and not at all nice to be in the company of. Often parents become scared of their own children because they start hitting, bashing, throwing things at them to hurt.
We still have to remember that God does discipline, which is Love.

Amanda

Quote:
Hi Amanda,

I have been thinking a lot about vengeance and the bible. I have also been told to think with my heart, and that is just what I have been doing. Remember, we know that there are changes in the bible, and no one knows for sure what these changes are. But my heart tells me that God is love, not just love but he is only love. God is pure love. So in my heart I know that God has no vengeance toward anyone, because he can't, he is only love.

Blessings,
Myrna

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2012 2:59:48 AM
Hi Amanda,

Thanks for your comments

This is interesting

Uploaded by on Jun 16, 2009

Tribal Teachings From the Musa
(Meredith M. Quinn)
Presented by:
Lester Howse (Wapo Piesew)
At Ragpickers Theatre
Winnipeg, Manitoba
April 13th 2006

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2012 3:19:14 AM

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2012 4:41:06 AM
Hello Myrna,
I listened to these 6 videos - although I did not completely understand everything this guy was talking about with his history.
The New Zealand Maori women (Wahine) are the bosses so-to- speak on the Marae (their property that has their meeting house, sleeping house, kitchens and other buildings that they host other Maori from near and far for funerals, get togethers etc) The women are the ones whom greet visitors and allow them to come onto the grounds - no one comes onto the grounds until they are officially invited and that is even Queen Elizabeth 2nd! She has to wait until invited on..
So it did not surprise me when this guy said that woman in his Indian culture were the power whom appointed their chief, this is very possibly the same with all tribal cultures and has been stolen from them that the young people are confused and do not know what their culture is about or who they are and why many of them are lost and easily lead into gangs, they are looking for their tribal connections.
I found the history of Columbus eye opening and England's part in all this is not surprising anymore because I have found from many sources, ethnic groups, tribes, countries etc that where England's crown and Vatican had anything to do with it they were ruthless in their pursuit to take by force all the land and kill the survivors. Then set up their own culture with disinformation, lies, deceit to build up their empires.
Nearly all tribes around the world have been forced to give up their belief / culture system and having to have it replaced with white mans religion and also many having their land stolen from them under being conquered.
There is a lot of information regarding many countries and cultures now that are waking up to the British Monachy's and Vatican stealing our lands and enforcement upon us of their laws under deception and they are fighting back.
This seems to be a great turning point in our history going on now and there are some whom believe it is the time that the Lord Jesus Christ will be coming back to gather up his church...while others believe it is a turning point that the Global Elite which the Monachy and Vatican are neck high in this as well will be rounded up and tried and jailed for their Treason and Tyranny.
I do not know which scenario is the correct one although in my opinion will be the chance to round up the Tyrants and restore our Republicans countries and live for a time in peace and harmony with each other around the world - but it is going to be ugly for a time as the Global Elites still have the most of the equipment arms, man power and all the money.
We are ready for either and we are storing food and have our 2nd amendment requirements to be ready

Amanda

Quote:

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!