Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
7/6/2011 5:58:58 PM

Thanks Roger!

We like your way of listening as well:)

Quote:

Thank you everyone.

I know Bogdan is monitoring opinions and this all helps. Between you there is a solution appearing.

Roger

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Glen Palo

116 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/6/2011 7:05:07 PM

This is an interesting line of discussion! It has actually gone in a direction I was not considering.

This being a community board, I think the main purpose is sharing business/advertising ideas and building relationships. If that is the case, then our focus should be on helping and sharing our experience with new people/members, not creating a link back to our own program.

I personally do not expect to "personally get anything out of this" other than the satisfaction knowing I helped someone get off to a good start. Much like I did when I started back in the 90's.

I still believe success in our type of business requires building relationships first not building fancy sales pitches. I think, for the long term, success requires both online and offline efforts. And long term success is not found in a money game, ponzi scheme or matrix program ($10 gets you $98,455).

I believe a newbie has a better probability of success by focusing on finding a good sponsor verses a hot, new program. That is a reason why I wrote the "Worthless Sponsor" series of articles (shameless plug).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Did you see this awesome online system? http://psclickpower.com/likes/builder70 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/6/2011 8:23:07 PM
Shameless Plugs is the reason we do this. Let's be brutally honest here. If we didn't think it would pay off for us in the end, would you still do it? Every mentor, good ones I've ever had cost me something, not always money, but something.

That aside we do it to help ourselves help others( I forgot to finish this sentence) help themselves help others. (sorry for slow fingers and quick thought process). Plain and simple. I hope.
Quote:

This is an interesting line of discussion! It has actually gone in a direction I was not considering.

This being a community board, I think the main purpose is sharing business/advertising ideas and building relationships. If that is the case, then our focus should be on helping and sharing our experience with new people/members, not creating a link back to our own program.

I personally do not expect to "personally get anything out of this" other than the satisfaction knowing I helped someone get off to a good start. Much like I did when I started back in the 90's.

I still believe success in our type of business requires building relationships first not building fancy sales pitches. I think, for the long term, success requires both online and offline efforts. And long term success is not found in a money game, ponzi scheme or matrix program ($10 gets you $98,455).

I believe a newbie has a better probability of success by focusing on finding a good sponsor verses a hot, new program. That is a reason why I wrote the "Worthless Sponsor" series of articles (shameless plug).

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
7/6/2011 10:05:20 PM
For me long term success isn´t found in one single opportunity but in multiple income streams.A diversified portfolio where you gather your best opportunities.I believe in a long term perspective but sometimes with a short term boost.Let´s be honest, there is nothing unfair with a good return on what you are doing if you are a talented marketer whether it is on or offline.

Quote:

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/6/2011 10:15:19 PM
I was watching this commercial where these words were said:
"Nothing really matters unless it matters to you"

Very true words. Whether it is a social community, a cell phone or a business.

Speaking only to those who are going to be seeing any business whether it be in a forum or in a top 10 list, a chord will strike in you where you will want to know more.

To those who represent any business, whether you be an owner or an agent, it is going to be up to you to convey to others everything you can to help people make good decisions.

Everything that has been talked about in this particular forum has spoken on a variety of ideas, thoughts and opinions regarding business, how it should be protrayed, but underneath all of it, everyone has said the same thing over and over again...yes we are in the business of making money, but we also believe in ethics, teaching what we know and that to me are some of the finest words you will ever hear.

I have enjoyed this time on this thread, talking to all of you and will watch in interest as to what is decided.

Hope we can all talk about common issues and work together to help others...lol so that we can help ourselves.

Best regards to you all

Diane
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!