Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
7/6/2011 10:45:04 PM
I updated this, as I failed to finish a key sentence in my post. Sometimes I think way faster than I can type and I am not consistent on proofing my post.
I Agree with Diane, there has been a great bit of quality discussion/content and we all seem to strive for the best for our clients/teams/affiliates.
Ethically Helping others seems to be the theme.

Quote:
Shameless Plugs is the reason we do this. Let's be brutally honest here. If we didn't think it would pay off for us in the end, would you still do it? Every mentor, good ones I've ever had cost me something, not always money, but something.

That aside we do it to help ourselves help others( I forgot to finish this sentence) help themselves help others. (sorry for slow fingers and quick thought process). Plain and simple. I hope.
Quote:

This is an interesting line of discussion! It has actually gone in a direction I was not considering.

This being a community board, I think the main purpose is sharing business/advertising ideas and building relationships. If that is the case, then our focus should be on helping and sharing our experience with new people/members, not creating a link back to our own program.

I personally do not expect to "personally get anything out of this" other than the satisfaction knowing I helped someone get off to a good start. Much like I did when I started back in the 90's.

I still believe success in our type of business requires building relationships first not building fancy sales pitches. I think, for the long term, success requires both online and offline efforts. And long term success is not found in a money game, ponzi scheme or matrix program ($10 gets you $98,455).

I believe a newbie has a better probability of success by focusing on finding a good sponsor verses a hot, new program. That is a reason why I wrote the "Worthless Sponsor" series of articles (shameless plug).

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2011 1:41:37 PM

Hello All, I've been reading some of these posts, and it all has me somewhat concerned... Programs come and go, and unless you and I know who the owner/owners are of each program and how they operate, can we really determine whether the program is going to be a success or not until it's been around for two years or more? Let's not lose sight of what the real reason Adland/Adlanders are here for... is it to show others our business opportunity, or is it to make friends and learn to trust people, and then sell our business opportunity? Are we to be the judge? Each person has to make their own choice, and they will, primarily of course upon their knowledge and experience level, in any business for that matter.

I read a statement just yesterday that says it all. "People join people... Not business opportunites." Hence, the evolvement of social networks and socializing.

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2011 1:49:10 PM
Mark you are totally out of line here and I hope Roger, does what is right.

Thank You

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
7/8/2011 1:58:14 PM

I believe that this constructive discussion went from being constructive to pass on some kind of judgement on those who actually are building an ethical business to help others and this isn´t unusual on AdlandPro.Suddenly those come in after a while in the discussion to be the judge over what others are doing.I don´t think we are going to achieve anything without the long term perspective online.So, I agree on some points you have mentioned here James but this discussion was more constructive in the beginning.Let´s respect also those who actually succeed in what they are achieving in the internet business or else we aren´t going anywhere in those discussions.I want so many to succeed as possible but there will always be those who don´t put in their efforts to be better.Learn and help each other so much as possible and keep it ethical!

Quote:

Hello All, I've been reading some of these posts, and it all has me somewhat concerned... Programs come and go, and unless you and I know who the owner/owners are of each program and how they operate, can we really determine whether the program is going to be a success or not until it's been around for two years or more? Let's not lose sight of what the real reason Adland/Adlanders are here for... is it to show others our business opportunity, or is it to make friends and learn to trust people, and then sell our business opportunity? Are we to be the judge? Each person has to make their own choice, and they will, primarily of course upon their knowledge and experience level, in any business for that matter.

I read a statement just yesterday that says it all. "People join people... Not business opportunites." Hence, the evolvement of social networks and socializing.

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
7/8/2011 2:05:02 PM

Isn´t this Mark what we have warned for in our discussion? You are advertising here in a forum where we are discussing how to raise the ethical standard on AdlandPro.This is a typical example why we are having discussions about a list of proven opportunities that are more long term and where the admin is honest and where he honestly communicates with his members.Get into reality now!

Quote:

Welcome To Websites and Logo Designs.

by Mark Dewey

Websites and Logo Designs has emerged its growth and software programs to provide all visitors a easy way to get their own branded Logo Design and or Website Creation Published on the Internet with out the high cost that you will find anywhere else.

This is the first, One of its kind, Website Designed For YOU!

Attention!

Log back into your account and take a moment to see my new profile.

Read First…..

Read this entire Website as our design team has put together all information and has answered most of your questions right here.

http://websiteandlogos.com

Do I need my own Logo Design?

Do I need a Website?

Lets get started right away.

Why do I need a logo?

You want to be the business that others remember, the one that stands out above your competitors. Your logo helps elevate you by giving you a professional look and by making you memorable to others. Your logo will help your current customers remember you later and attract future customers. When properly designed, your logo conveys that you are credible, trustworthy, and professional.

Why do I need a Website?

The World Wide Web has become a huge resource of information for business people as well as students as they discover the advantages of getting online: the ease of use and the most cost-effective means of advertising. The Internet is revolutionized the entire market place, allowing all businesses, corporations, small or large, the same opportunities to market their products, services and information on the Internet in an effective and appealing manner. Now remember this. A website does not have to sell anything or promote anything. It can be about sharing what you love to do with music, vacation spots, or all about you. Through a well designed Website, the world is at your finger tips.

With your own Website you're open for business all day, every day!

No matter where you are or what you're doing - even while you're sleeping or gone on vacation your online website or electronic storefront can receive orders and help you make money or just share with the World.

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!