Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
7/6/2011 2:06:37 PM
I agree on that one Kathleen.

Quote:

That top list of businesses sounds good. It's more along the lines of what people need to see.

I don't think we need to more elections, especially if the featured people are only going to to rah-rah the biz to try to win, even if they've only been in the biz for a very short time.

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
7/6/2011 2:08:18 PM
Sounds logical Jim!

Quote:
I was under the impression this process would create a Top List of Businesses. If not who is the decider? Top Ten based on what or whose criteria?

A poll is a good idea for each months or weeks list that meet some or all of the standards mentioned. The person submitting should be involved in the business too. If you ain't in it you really don't know.

Quote:

That top list of businesses sounds good. It's more along the lines of what people need to see.

I don't think we need to more elections, especially if the featured people are only going to to rah-rah the biz to try to win, even if they've only been in the biz for a very short time.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/6/2011 2:11:54 PM

I was just editing my previous post as you were posting, I think the main even should be featuring good businesses, the benefits can be compiled by several members who could be mentioned, there could be a time-frame for entering details to Barry and he or a team could create a compilation of those details and list all the people involved, anyone and everyone who enters details for a featured business prior to it being featured should be mentioned.

Maybe having a poll first to see which businesses most people want to see featured, and then asking for detail entries. There are tons of businesses with tons of Adlandpro members in them, dozens to hundreds of ALP members are in a lot of the same businesses, and a lot of those people don't show up here very often, this is a way to get a lot of people back in here.

When I previously mentioned business owners coming in, they wouldn't need to post a main link. It would drive tons more traffic to the members of those businesses here, if an owner would show up and post a comment, and I'm sure some of them would agree to come in without scooping up traffic to the main site.

I hope when we all get a final format, anyone who's a member of featured businesses would need to visit that forum and post a comment if they want traffic to their affiliate link, this should create a ton of traffic to the top business forum, and traffic to our biz sites for tons of people here, and if we're members of several of those featured businesses, to put several links in our signature files, that could create multi-stream income just from posting comments in the top business forum. That would be spectacular! It could create nearly effortless multi-stream income for this entire place, and lots more serious business traffic in the community.

+0
7/6/2011 2:36:27 PM
Thanks Kathleen.

Sounds like a way to shape out the most ethical businesses.Though I believe that business owners are in the benefit already and this should be an incentive for those affiliates who are on their alert to bring in their links first to the selected opportunities.Very interesting!

Quote:

I was just editing my previous post as you were posting, I think the main even should be featuring good businesses, the benefits can be compiled by several members who could be mentioned, there could be a time-frame for entering details to Barry and he or a team could create a compilation of those details and list all the people involved, anyone and everyone who enters details for a featured business prior to it being featured should be mentioned.

Maybe having a poll first to see which businesses most people want to see featured, and then asking for detail entries. There are tons of businesses with tons of Adlandpro members in them, dozens to hundreds of ALP members are in a lot of the same businesses, and a lot of those people don't show up here very often, this is a way to get a lot of people back in here.

When I previously mentioned business owners coming in, they wouldn't need to post a main link. It would drive tons more traffic to the members of those businesses here, if an owner would show up and post a comment, and I'm sure some of them would agree to come in without scooping up traffic to the main site.

I hope when we all get a final format, anyone who's a member of featured businesses would need to visit that forum and post a comment if they want traffic to their affiliate link, this should create a ton of traffic to the top business forum, and traffic to our biz sites for tons of people here, and if we're members of several of those featured businesses, to put several links in our signature files, that could create multi-stream income just from posting comments in the top business forum. That would be spectacular! It could create nearly effortless multi-stream income for this entire place, and lots more serious business traffic in the community.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/6/2011 4:50:30 PM

Thank you everyone.

I know Bogdan is monitoring opinions and this all helps. Between you there is a solution appearing.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!