Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
7/5/2011 8:58:56 PM
I can only speak for myself.Some years ago when I hadn´t the experience I have now, I thought I would be able to learn the most on my own.When I now think back from who I have learnt the most important skills, it is from those who have the helping heart for newbies, the caring attitude and from those who care about you as the person you are, not just any number in a downline.And if a networker wants to recommend a certain opportunity they have to be honest about it.How big potential is it really in it? We know that there aren´t that many of that sort of programs but you can find some here and there and it isn´t only luck, it is based on a honest research.And even if they admit it or not, some networkers pretend to be serious when they are "recommending" only to get in their referrals and commissions.My advice is, develop a targeted marketing to limit the risks of pretending recommending and get honest when recommending.Tell them about your best opportunity and show them why.

Quote:
All I can say to you Mattias is we are agreed...now how the heck do we get the so called crappy gurus out of the picture and get people to listen to those who are not out to make a buck on people's dreams but will do all they can to help others to succeed...um that was a rhetorical question by the way and kind of a rant all at the same time.... sorry
Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2011 9:08:06 PM
This is a smiley face ^-^ or :-)

Please print this out Mattias and send it out wherever you go.. this is common sense advise!!
+0
7/5/2011 9:45:05 PM
Thanks.There isn´t a button for it here but I doublelike!

Maybe they should create another button or link,
the advicebutton, hehe....

Quote:
This is a smiley face ^-^ or :-)

Please print this out Mattias and send it out wherever you go.. this is common sense advise!!
Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2011 11:29:18 PM
Quote:
You have made good points Jim, valid points and ones that people need to hear!

Here is a question for you - There are many people who have worked very successfully offline but have had many issues working the same kind of "job" online. How did you learn to adapt your thinking? What was the easiest and yes the hardest part to adapting to both worlds?

um.. I really am not the best optimist in town..usually I am the one who is the realist, but thought I would try the positive spin on things...

I knew that one was coming. ;)

I am still learning to adapt to tell the truth. That is one reason my profession afforded me plenty of real world situations and opportunity to adapt and change. I sold air and water both things folks take for granted. Try selling them something they get for free. It's fun!

How did I transfer that to the online world? I quit listening to gurus, 90 day wonders, and concerned uplines who were great recruiters but poor teachers. I started to pay attention to what the gurus were doing, not telling me to do. I realized that these 90 day whiz kids churned a lot of money but kept very little compared to their gross income. I learned how to recruit by watching what the concerned uplines actually did. Then I started showing people how instead of tossing them a bone on my way home every day, so to speak.

I study new systems and adapt my personal system using the toolbox I already have. Every system is built and most folks online already have the tools to build their own. Unfortunately few are taught how to use the tools and how and where they apply them for greater success.

Maybe that helps some. The biggest thing is You Have To Ask for the Sale. If you don't learn how to do that you will fail for sure.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/6/2011 2:12:20 AM
I was talking to a friend the other day and he uses very defined methods to deal with his customers and potential customers and it works for him wonderfully. He does not use social media in any way simply because he has no understanding of the concepts involved. He tried blogging once, but again he could not grasp the concepts so has left it alone.

He uses email, newsletters and skype as his main tools and it has worked with his own strategy very well. As long as he reaches his goal and he is honest as well as ethical in what he is doing, then more power to him.

I have another friend who uses two approaches, one being cards ( he loves sending cards..lol), email, forums and skype to talk to his people. His particular business is very suited for offline, so he uses the phone and goes to various markets as well.

I have yet another friend ( I do have a few...lol) who blogs and uses social media along with newsletters as her primary way of communicating with people.

I think what I am saying is that depending on the market you are involved in will require a few strategies to reach your potential market. All three of these people stay with one main niche but have found ways to complement their niche in a way that will bring about the best results, meaning income.

There are no one size fits all, everyone is unique in how they want to do things, their comfort levels and oh yes...the training they have received and how they have adapted any and all strategies to further their target market.

As @mattias has said and what you have said Jim is something that people need to learn...do the research, learn everything you can, create a workable strategy and go for the gusto.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!