Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
6/24/2011 2:05:16 AM

Yesterday, I clicked on a 'join networking' something in FB and discovered it was an app. I do not do those!! It reacted that I was on like 46,000 pages!!! I do not want anymore emails and offers. I finally discovered how to get out of it!! No, Facebook to me is just connect with family and close friends. None of those apps please.

Today when I was commenting on something here in Adland, I did realize what an advantage it would be if when we respond to a certain person, that the person named would be notified. I wondered if that would be possible here. Would it bring more response?

Myrna, you have been a great Cheerleader for Adland for a long time. I know you are greatly appreciated.

It is about time for me to call it a night, so I wish for all of you Sweet Dreams!!

Sara

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2011 3:00:24 AM
Quote:

Yesterday, I clicked on a 'join networking' something in FB and discovered it was an app. I do not do those!! It reacted that I was on like 46,000 pages!!! I do not want anymore emails and offers. I finally discovered how to get out of it!! No, Facebook to me is just connect with family and close friends. None of those apps please.

Today when I was commenting on something here in Adland, I did realize what an advantage it would be if when we respond to a certain person, that the person named would be notified. I wondered if that would be possible here. Would it bring more response?

Myrna, you have been a great Cheerleader for Adland for a long time. I know you are greatly appreciated.

It is about time for me to call it a night, so I wish for all of you Sweet Dreams!!

Sara

That's a good idea Sara.

Needs thinking about.

Roger

+0
6/25/2011 6:57:06 PM

Thank you Roger and I seem to be missing someone or something, like a Sir from UK!!???

Have a great weekend,

Sara

+0
6/26/2011 5:01:21 PM
Maybe I have been to naive on Facebook.If they are losing members there dramatically it isn´t strange at all.There are no communication between those who run it and their members.Recently I was attacked and a group I have worked with there was deleted as some kind of "revenge" from a cooperator there whom I thought I could trust in.However, I am sure that God will turn this evil situation to the good and deal with those who are attacking righteous people.My Space had the same situation, they lost their popularity over a very short time and there has to be some reason for this.I am grateful for every good friend here at Adland.
Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2011 5:08:06 PM

Hi Sara,

Please elaborate.

Bogdan
Hello
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!