Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
6/14/2011 3:25:18 PM
Hello Bogdan and Mathias
It is good to see both of you again. AS you may know,, I have made a couple of attempts to return to Adlandpro with my advocacy forums. Autism and Toxic mold are my 2 main concerns right now.. I have had almost no response to the discussion threads I have posted and I find this very frustrating. There was a time in Adlandpro when my discussion forums placed me on the first 20 pages of the yahoo search engines. This not only helped with exposure for my advocacy work but it was a marketing tool as well. I was reaching people with my message but unfortunately,, others saw this as an opportunity to capitalize on the exposure they could get through my forums.. They started spamming my forums and it wasn't long before I dropped completely out of the search engines and the replies to me forms were nill. People have been beat to death with internet marketing schemes and they no longer respond to the traditional marketing tactics that once were successful. My most successful marketing came as the result of building personal relationships with people in networks that allowed for this type of communication. Ryze was very good for this . I had a network there called Billally's Pub and it was a very successful little network. Then I branched off of that into another network on Ryze that was more for marketing and both networks suffered greatly. In fact,, they completely collapsed. I believe you have to reinvent the social networking concept to include more of the personal contact and the development of friendships. People will buy from a friend but they will not buy from a marketer who tries to appear as a friend. It looks to me like Adlandpro has become a network without this personal contact and everyone is trying to sell something to everyone else. If everyone is a seller,, how many buyers can you expect.

Sincerely, Billdaddy
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
6/14/2011 3:29:35 PM
Hi Bogdan!

My answer to that is what I suggested yesterday.A list of the ten most trusted opportunities
where the research is already done.This list should be updated often so it is so reliable as possible.It should include opportunities of some variation.Of course, we see a lot of advertising already but not always the responsibility to recommend the best opportunities but often only advertising to bring in the referrals.Make it ethical.I have to say that right now I am earning good money in several opportunities where I get a fair ROI or purchases.I have found them due to good and reliable contacts and my own research.A list like this is very important as there are a lot of scams to avoid on the net today.

Quote:
Hi All,

I like your input. I like in depth analysis of Tim and have to agree to extent with it. Keep in mind that we were sort of first in the domain of networking and didn't know at that time what would work and what not. Everything is an experiment.

And Diane. You say to offer everything free and get low with advertising. The problem with this is that I would go out of business very soon if I had accepted this model. I need stream of revenue on consistent basis to maintain my staff and look for new ideas.

E.g. facebook could go for 5 years without any income so was Twitter and Twitter still has no obvious income stream today. I have to combine both. Find ways to fund it and offer useful and attractive functionality.

As Mattias implied there is no point on trying to chase existing platforms as companies like facebook, twitter or linkedin have inexhaustible resources. They will be always faster and have more reaching solutions.

Small businesses have only chance to capture niche market and the question is what the niche would be at this point.

Mattias you are saying that we should offer options to invest and get ROI on purchases of advertising for example.

Are you referring to earning commissions from promoting Adlandpro advertising services?

Bogdan Fiedur
Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
6/14/2011 3:33:40 PM
Hi William!

I can understand your point of view cause this kind of spamming
should never be tolerated and I have seen it myself.We should
keep the quality cause with quality comes the interest.

Quote:
Hello Bogdan and Mathias
It is good to see both of you again. AS you may know,, I have made a couple of attempts to return to Adlandpro with my advocacy forums. Autism and Toxic mold are my 2 main concerns right now.. I have had almost no response to the discussion threads I have posted and I find this very frustrating. There was a time in Adlandpro when my discussion forums placed me on the first 20 pages of the yahoo search engines. This not only helped with exposure for my advocacy work but it was a marketing tool as well. I was reaching people with my message but unfortunately,, others saw this as an opportunity to capitalize on the exposure they could get through my forums.. They started spamming my forums and it wasn't long before I dropped completely out of the search engines and the replies to me forms were nill. People have been beat to death with internet marketing schemes and they no longer respond to the traditional marketing tactics that once were successful. My most successful marketing came as the result of building personal relationships with people in networks that allowed for this type of communication. Ryze was very good for this . I had a network there called Billally's Pub and it was a very successful little network. Then I branched off of that into another network on Ryze that was more for marketing and both networks suffered greatly. In fact,, they completely collapsed. I believe you have to reinvent the social networking concept to include more of the personal contact and the development of friendships. People will buy from a friend but they will not buy from a marketer who tries to appear as a friend. It looks to me like Adlandpro has become a network without this personal contact and everyone is trying to sell something to everyone else. If everyone is a seller,, how many buyers can you expect.

Sincerely, Billdaddy
Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/14/2011 3:47:57 PM
Hi Bogdan!

My answer to that is what I suggested yesterday.A list of the ten most trusted opportunities
where the research is already done.This list should be updated often so it is so reliable as possible.It should include opportunities of some variation.Of course, we see a lot of advertising already but not always the responsibility to recommend the best opportunities but often only advertising to bring in the referrals.Make it ethical.I have to say that right now I am earning good money in several opportunities where I get a fair ROI or purchases.I have found them due to good and reliable contacts and my own research.A list like this is very important as there are a lot of scams to avoid on the net today.

Hello Mattias,

Explain how do you see keeping such list of trusted opportunities.
Who would determine the trustworthiness and gave the word for it.

In the past when I have personally given such assurances this would bite me each time as those programs would not perform well for everybody.

Bogdan
Hello
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/14/2011 3:54:47 PM
Quote:
Hello Bogdan and Mathias

Sincerely, Billdaddy

Hello William,

Nice to see you again.
In regards to spamming we have introduced some new features. E.g now you can make your forum exclusive, meaning that you can only start new thread in it. You can make it also inactive temporarily which will stop others from posting to it while you are unavailable.

We have also introduced filters for so called Nigerian scams and can see decrease of those in recent weeks.

With every content the consistency is the key and forum content is expected to be new for spiders to visit it more often. If content stays stale, the spiders decrease frequency of visiting such pages and they might be dropping in the search engine ranking scheme.

I'm happy to receive your feedback and see how we can improve things to benefit of everybody.

Bogdan
Hello
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!