Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
10/18/2010 8:25:10 PM
Hi Roger,
You'll have to excuse me but I have a few choice words for Judy.
Judy, your imagination is going haywire and you're ranting and raving about things that haven't happened. This thread never disappeared but it seems as if your mind has. You're attacking people you don't know and are making a fool of yourself. I'm not sure anyone is interested in PMing you so why don't you block every one in advance.
Your attacks border on libel and in your place I'd take care. You're lucky in this sense since Roger is a nice person and tries to let your attacks roll off his back but you're like a pit bull and can try any one's patience.
Shalom,
Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
10/18/2010 9:10:06 PM
I had a doctors appointment this morning and as I was driving there I was listening to the radio and heard a discussion going on about cyber bullies. Judy, that is what you are, a CYBER BULLY!!!! As a self proclaimed expert, you go around attacking people because you claim it is to keep someone from being scammed. Baloney.
These attacks are no more than an attempt to tarnish someone's name, reputation or character. I have watched you attack several of my friends now and none of them deserved it. You need to go crawl back under the rock you crawled out from under.
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2010 9:36:53 PM
Hmmmm, Is it polite to say good riddance???? :) Funny how she uses the word "supporter" so easily.

Shalom,

Peter

[quote] Signing off happy to know that I can not remain Adpro supporter and that I have no fear of Bogdon or Roger's. lawyers. [/quote}
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2010 9:54:44 PM

I just want to say..... Roger, I SO appreciate you. Your good humor, friendship and ability to help everyone is evident every day.

Pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
10/18/2010 9:57:23 PM
I think I used the wrong words when I used the words Cyber Bully. The adult version of a Cyber Bully is called a Cyberstalker. One key factor of a Cyberstalker:
False accusations. Many Cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites. They may set up their own websites, blogs or user pages for this purpose. They post allegations about the victim to newsgroups, chat rooms or other sites that allow public contributions, such as Wikipedia or Amazon.com.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!